AVIC411.com

IDT v4.2 on p46, last for 2.0

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

atleast those are the only problems you're having, right now i'm trying to figure out how the hell can i get my hands on the 3 update without spending anything, worst case scenario is that i'll just be contented with what i have and leave the forum as i my work here is done,

Hey IDT, CHILL BRO!!! Right now we arent even sure if this firmware update is going to speed things up and make us happy and if its gonna lock us outta testmode or not. Lets wait till it comes out and see what the first people that get it say. Then if all is positive i personally will post a thread along with make the first paypal payment toward you getting the update. For $70 people will chip in and you'll have it in no time! You are one of the main and very talented skin modifiers on here. Theres tons of people on here including myself that are rocking your zip and are very happy with the avic because of it. And i'm not trying to kiss your ass just speaking the truth so i'm sure people will want to chip in for you. With that said you won't be going anywhere and we will continue to see new and exciting mods to come! :D

atleast those are the only problems you're having, right now i'm trying to figure out how the hell can i get my hands on the 3 update without spending anything, worst case scenario is that i'll just be contented with what i have and leave the forum as i my work here is done

Hey IDT, CHILL BRO!!! Right now we arent even sure if this firmware update is going to speed things up and make us happy and if its gonna lock us outta testmode or not. Lets wait till it comes out and see what the first people that get it say. Then if all is positive i personally will post a thread along with make the first paypal payment toward you getting the update. For $70 people will chip in and you'll have it in no time! You are one of the main and very talented skin modifiers on here. Theres tons of people on here including myself that are rocking your zip and are very happy with the avic because of it. And i'm not trying to kiss your ass just speaking the truth so i'm sure people will want to chip in for you. With that said you won't be going anywhere and we will continue to see new and exciting mods to come! :D

that would be nice,

IDT_MSN_v4.1.zip is intended for users that have MSN direct

-removed gps siganal button on navi screen to give way to MSN button

-direction icon is now back SAYNEXTCOMMAND instead of the itenerary shortcut

instructions:

for newbies READ THE HACKS THREAD FIRST, don't just jump into doing a mod without enough knowledge,

1) first off this is not an auto installer, this is leetlauncher v2 that i use to install my mods

2)extract files and transfer all files to a freshly formatted SD card

3)this already has testmode file so no need to add anything else

4)insert SD to unit,

5)boot up unit

6)click testmode

***if this is your first time,PLEASE BACK UP YOUR FILES

7)all the files are in files to be added folder

8)copy DATA.ZIP, SYS.TXT, and DS-DIGI file to igo folder

9 )optional, copy EZRIDER to igo folder and copy license to content folder

10)optional sound files, copy files inside sound folder and paste to myflashdisk/data/sound

**I RECOMMEND DELETING THE SAVE FILES, it's in My Flash Disk\USER\UserData\iGo\save, everything should be deleted except for favourites.dat if you have it

11)once done click down on control knob and then click the pioneer logo,

12) wait for it to boot and your done, DO NOT REMOVE THE SD AFTER, IF YOU WANT TO REMOVE THE SD CARD TURN OFF THE IGNITION BEFORE DOING SO

here's the link

ftp://avic:avic-411@buckeyecollision.us/illdietrying

Are you going to put the itinerary as a shortcut somewhere else? I found that alot more useful than next command. I guess i can just save the code and just copy and paste on your future updates.

i'll have that on the next update, i found a bug on the multiplanning so i'll include that when i get that fixed,

the bug is nothing major, it's just that when on the multiplanning screen the turn restriction shows up for some reason (shows up only when turn restriction is data is available and disappears right after) i'll have it figured out later tonight