AVIC411.com

IDT v4.2 on p46, last for 2.0

Sorry for your accident.

I found out why my system keeps rebooting with your mod. It doesnt like when I 7zip the file after I change the parking brake line in the ini file to256(0r 128).

hhhmmm, that's weird

Life is wierd

Most likely, though, it's something with the way you zip it back up after modifying pioneer.ini. Open up the file and check that everything is still in correct subfolders...

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i took this code from mav's mods to get the speed limit and altitude on the screen

what i would like to know is how do i get this to show up while i am in a route

if anyone has any ideas or can help me

thank you

;current speed (and speed limit where present) and altitude when not navigating

;

post-29654-12872757806739_thumb.jpg

IDT why did you switch from the adjustable spoken alert volume to a non-adjustable one? Is it b/c it never really worked properly? The v2.9 I had installed was always sporadic and at 3/4 volume was sometimes barely audible and other times would scare me to death.

My v4.2 always loads into 2D, how do you toggle to 3D?

As always....thanks for the hard work, the avic is basically useless (imho) without the work done by you and the other. I only use it mainly for the speed camera alerts in Calgary, as we have 45 red light AND speed through green cameras.

IDT why did you switch from the adjustable spoken alert volume to a non-adjustable one? Is it b/c it never really worked properly? The v2.9 I had installed was always sporadic and at 3/4 volume was sometimes barely audible and other times would scare me to death.

My v4.2 always loads into 2D, how do you toggle to 3D?

As always....thanks for the hard work, the avic is basically useless (imho) without the work done by you and the other. I only use it mainly for the speed camera alerts in Calgary, as we have 45 red light AND speed through green cameras.

the thing with the spoken alert volume is that it is linked to the key beeps, so everytime you turn it up or down the key beeps will react the same way,

im not sure why your's boots up in 2D

Found the 3d toggle, but noticed the audible alert is a terrible computer sound and defaults to 'off' every time the HU is powered on/off. Voice alert only works when audible alert is on and then they both tell you (in a VERY annoying way) that their is a speed camera.

i don't know if you noticed but there is now a spoken warning on/off selection in the warnings setting,

HI IDT, thanks for the 4.2 update. I really like it.

I was wondering if you could help me with this:

Im going on vacation in Germany, but it is not allowed over there to have speedcams on your navigation. Can you create, or point me in the right direction, to make a 'panic' button like on this Igo Blog - http://artwork-igo8.blogspot.com/2008/10/gurjon-skin-371-and-400b.html ?

Would really appreciate this..

HI IDT, thanks for the 4.2 update. I really like it.

I was wondering if you could help me with this:

Im going on vacation in Germany, but it is not allowed over there to have speedcams on your navigation. Can you create, or point me in the right direction, to make a 'panic' button like on this Igo Blog - http://artwork-igo8.blogspot.com/2008/10/gurjon-skin-371-and-400b.html ?

Would really appreciate this..

what exactly does the panic button do?

i'll take a look at it,

I believe it is using an external executable to hide camera files and delete content of speedcam folder.

we'll i guess so as it is refferring to an exe file ,

Why yes it does... Hmmm, methinks this would be an excellent template to build a potential launcher menu for external apps from w/in iGo, perhaps? :) The most interesting code from the skin:

Need to figure out how the addition of the sys.txt [utility] section worked for the .exe though:

[utility]
utilitymov=",1,\SD Card\IGO8,"
utilitydel=",2,\SD Card\iGO8,"
„\SD Card\iGO8“ - path to „iGO8“ folder .

Looks like it defines the arguments pased to utility.exe when iGo calls it. Heck, we could even use this to automate some registry imports and file copying (ala MortScript) from start.ui, which might enable the SDIO 802.11g + web browser without the need for testmode/LeetLauncher/MioUnlock sort of trickery which means we get to keep the source changing abilities of the stock Pioneer soft.

i'll take a look at it,

I believe it is using an external executable to hide camera files and delete content of speedcam folder.

we'll i guess so as it is refferring to an exe file ,

Why yes it does... Hmmm, methinks this would be an excellent template to build a potential launcher menu for external apps from w/in iGo, perhaps? :) The most interesting code from the skin:

Need to figure out how the addition of the sys.txt [utility] section worked for the .exe though:

[utility]
utilitymov=",1,\SD Card\IGO8,"
utilitydel=",2,\SD Card\iGO8,"
„\SD Card\iGO8“ - path to „iGO8“ folder .

Looks like it defines the arguments pased to utility.exe when iGo calls it. Heck, we could even use this to automate some registry imports and file copying (ala MortScript) from start.ui, which might enable the SDIO 802.11g + web browser without the need for testmode/LeetLauncher/MioUnlock sort of trickery which means we get to keep the source changing abilities of the stock Pioneer soft.

wow, i guess there's more to our unit then

long time lurker, first time poster,

first off, THANK YOU VERY MUCH, for sharing your mods with us, i have used all your mods from v1 to the present and i have to say that your's is the best there is, everything is well laid out, i'm guessing you've spent hours and hours of work figuring all this out, i've seen people here in the forum adapting your mods and using it as their base because it's so functional, from CMH to coachpuff,

that said i would like to know if you have a paypal account that i could send some donations to? i know that your modding our unit using your own time and this is the only way i could show how much i appreciate your mods,