AVIC411.com

IDT v4.2 on p46, last for 2.0

I have modified the parking break setting to 256 so that the system can be used while driving. I have ziped the file up with both winzip and 7zip. No matter which file I use as DATA.ZIP, my system continually reboots. when I reset to the original 4.0, it loaded fine. Can you please make a version where the parking brake is disabled.

Thank you.

that means you're not properly zipping it, the proper way is to highlight the contents of the data folder and then zipping them and not to zip the data folder

OK, I will try and zip it again the way you suggest.

Before I do that, 2 question.

1) Does it matter if I use 7zip or winzip

2) IS t here a setting so speedcams don't load. I don't need them, and I am hoping by not loading them, the system load will be quicker.

I will say that i normally use AlZip, but when I use it on this mod, I get a corrupt file out of the data.zip. But when I use 7-zip, all is fine.

i have used 7zip since day one and very seldom dealt with corrupt files

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far, so good!

I blasted the winRAR program and set all the attributes to 7Zip. The ONLY reason I liked RAR was the ability to find files by word. Easier and faster than ExamDiff.

But, like with everything else in life, it's a trade off.

Thanx!

Bud

no prob

Well, I *thought* I had resolved this but it still has an issue....at least with mine. I worked like a charm yesterday after I used a fresh SD with a brand new 7Zip with the latest V4.0. I went to take off today, went into the manage track records screen, clicked on record and away I went. Got to my work which is about 8 miles, clicked stop recording and once again the recorded track log immediately erased itself :evil: Also, once again, the trip computer was inoperative.

I am going to remove my track log shortcut (which I don't think is the problem though) and try it again.

..Bud

When I go into "Manage Track Logs" there is no longer a "Track Log Options" sub menu like in the original configuration. has this been done away with?

I added this into the track_800_480. ui file to see what happens:

Thanx,

Bud

i'll double check but AFAIk i did not do any modifications to it except for changing the button for it

Thanks for the great mod! I have been tinkering with just about every mod on this forum and even with its minor issues your mod is by far my favorite. Stanislavovichs mod blew me away then N-S-E-W's tweaks... but this has a simple elegance that works well. I just hope 3.0 is hackable...

Again thanks for the great work!

Thanks for the great mod! I have been tinkering with just about every mod on this forum and even with its minor issues your mod is by far my favorite. Stanislavovichs mod blew me away then N-S-E-W's tweaks... but this has a simple elegance that works well. I just hope 3.0 is hackable...

just wondering what issues you are having?

When I go into "Manage Track Logs" there is no longer a "Track Log Options" sub menu like in the original configuration. has this been done away with?

Thanx,

Bud

i'll double check but AFAIk i did not do any modifications to it except for changing the button for it

Nope..it was definately not there. I am playing with the button placement until I get them right. I am relocating the "Recording/Stop Recording" to the left, the "Clear All" in the middle and the "Track Log Options" to the right.

I'll post the code as soon as I get it ironed out.

Oops should have said "trip computer issue". I have logging on but i cant access any previous trips. Its probably just something i did to my settings. I got used to NSEW's Stanislavovichs mod trip computer. I really like your sounds as well...I used to run silence but the click is nice.

Oops should have said "trip computer issue". I have logging on but i cant access any previous trips. Its probably just something i did to my settings. I got used to NSEW's Stanislavovichs mod trip computer. I really like your sounds as well...I used to run silence but the click is nice.

i will take a look at it, i haven't accessed any previous trip since i included the tripcomputer,

Thanx,

Bud

Nope..it was definately not there. I am playing with the button placement until I get them right. I am relocating the "Recording/Stop Recording" to the left, the "Clear All" in the middle and the "Track Log Options" to the right.

I'll post the code as soon as I get it ironed out.

ok, now i see what you're talking about, got it fixed, i'll repost it when done, currently i'm working on something for the blankscreen button so once that is done i'll post the next version

ok, now i see what you're talking about, got it fixed, i'll repost it when done, currently i'm working on something for the blankscreen button so once that is done i'll post the next version

IDT i have been keeping up with you versions. And all i have to say is "YOU R THE SH!T" :mrgreen:

Keep up the goodwork man.

IDT i have been keeping up with you versions. And all i have to say is "YOU R THE SH!T" :mrgreen:

Keep up the goodwork man.

thanks, v4.1 will be up later,

nothing major,

-track log options was missing and is already back (thanks to 69sixpackbee for pointing this out)

-better screen off button (everything now is blanked out including the av bar)

instructions:

for newbies READ THE HACKS THREAD FIRST, don't just jump into doing a mod without enough knowledge,

1) first off this is not an auto installer, this is leetlauncher v2 that i use to install my mods

2)extract files and transfer all files to a freshly formatted SD card

3)this already has testmode file so no need to add anything else

4)insert SD to unit,

5)boot up unit

6)click testmode

***if this is your first time,PLEASE BACK UP YOUR FILES

7)all the files are in files to be added folder

8)copy DATA.ZIP, SYS.TXT, and DS-DIGI file to igo folder

9 )optional, copy EZRIDER to igo folder and copy license to content folder

10)optional sound files, copy files inside sound folder and paste to myflashdisk/data/sound

**I RECOMMEND DELETING THE SAVE FILES, it's in My Flash Disk\USER\UserData\iGo\save, everything should be deleted except for favourites.dat if you have it

11)once done click down on control knob and then click the pioneer logo,

12) wait for it to boot and your done, DO NOT REMOVE THE SD AFTER, IF YOU WANT TO REMOVE THE SD CARD TURN OFF THE IGNITION BEFORE DOING SO

here's the link

ftp://avic:avic-411@buckeyecollision.us/illdietrying