AVIC411.com

IDT v4.2 on p46, last for 2.0

long time lurker, first time poster,

first off, THANK YOU VERY MUCH, for sharing your mods with us, i have used all your mods from v1 to the present and i have to say that your's is the best there is, everything is well laid out, i'm guessing you've spent hours and hours of work figuring all this out, i've seen people here in the forum adapting your mods and using it as their base because it's so functional, from CMH to coachpuff,

that said i would like to know if you have a paypal account that i could send some donations to? i know that your modding our unit using your own time and this is the only way i could show how much i appreciate your mods,

glad you like my mod,

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first off, THANK YOU VERY MUCH, for sharing your mods with us, i have used all your mods from v1 to the present and i have to say that your's is the best there is, everything is well laid out, i'm guessing you've spent hours and hours of work figuring all this out, i've seen people here in the forum adapting your mods and using it as their base because it's so functional, from CMH to coachpuff,

that said i would like to know if you have a paypal account that i could send some donations to? i know that your modding our unit using your own time and this is the only way i could show how much i appreciate your mods,

glad you like my mod,

so do you have a paypal?

glad you like my mod,

so do you have a paypal?

here you go juliusniiya@yahoo.com

Hey, IDT,

Is it possible to get the route edit screen to zoom in?

This one:file.php?id=7203

It would make it handy to edit the speed cams on multi-lane roads. It it too hard in the current config since it does not zoom wheras the CMH mod I was using did.

Thanx!

Bud

the zoom functions work in planmode, i think the reason why it's not zooming in far enough is because that's how it was set on my sys.txt

I am using MY sys.txt:

[device]
type="PIONEER746UC"

[interface]
skin="ui_pioneer"
default_day_color="COLORSCHEME~Pioneer Blue Day"
default_night_color="COLORSCHEME~Pioneer Blue Night"
tmc_events_icon_set="$tmc2.spr"
small_tmc_events_icon_set="$smalltmc2.spr"
show_kml_type=0
maxzoom2d=6000000
show_exit=1
defaulttilt3d=8300

[rawdisplay]
screen_x=800
screen_y=480
class="landscape"
highres=0

[debug]
skip_eula=1
show_lane_info=1
enable_roadshadow=1
enable_buildings=1
restart_mode_in_file=1
traincrossing=1 
speedcam_enabled=1
cache=2048

[folders]
;app=""\My Flash Disk\APL2\iGo"
data="\My Flash Disk\User\UserData\iGo"
tts_nuance="\My Flash Disk\APL2\iGo\ScanSoft\RealSpeakSolo"
secondary_app="Storage Card/usericon,USB Disk/usericon"
usb_trackexport_path="\USB Disk"
storage_trackexport_path="\Storage Card"

[gps]
port=7
baud=9600
log_base_dir="\My Flash Disk\User\UserData\iGo\LogData"
default_latitude="34.05116"
default_longitude="-118.24258"

[3d_config]
roadsign_lines_per_screen=19

[local]
voice_key="Eng_us_m1"
default_language="english US"

[regional]
units=1

[dynamiccompressor]
compressor="1"
a0="56806"
thrs="24703"
ratio="8"
gain="8"

[timezone]
reset_os_timezone=1

[map]
3d_scale_carmodel=1
3dcarsizemin=6000
3dcarsizemax=8000
3dcarsizemul=40000
3d_tunnels=1
3d_max_tiltlevel=10000
3d_max_zoomlevel=4000
3d_min_zoomlevel=40
3d_max_zfar=8000
show_oneway=1

[smartzoom]
minangle=30
maxangle=81
restore_smartzoom_on=1

[poi]
;enable_pois_before_080217=1

Also....

The speedcam settings display two different speeds and the slider is not in increments of 5MPH. If I change the sliderbar increments will this screw with the ACTUAL speed??

Thanx,

Bud

are you sure your using my mod? that never happens to me as i have changed a code in the speedcam.ui and replaced it with this

;SETFORMATTED_UNIT_TEXT txtSC_SpeedUnit "km/h"
	runif nCamSpeedUnit 0 'txtSC_SpeedUnit.SET "mph"' 
       	else_run 'txtSC_SpeedUnit.SET "km/h"'

Yes! V4.2

Would it have anything to do with the fact that I am in the states and not Canada, eh? 8)

:lol: , nah, i just checked it again and the speed camera settings would just stay the same the whole, km values on top of the mi values, could you check your speedcam.ui for the code i posted above,

regarding the zoom in planmode, i don't know but it just stopped zooming, i might add a zoom-in/zoom-out button on the planmode screen

I believe it is using an external executable to hide camera files and delete content of speedcam folder.

we'll i guess so as it is refferring to an exe file ,

Why yes it does... Hmmm, methinks this would be an excellent template to build a potential launcher menu for external apps from w/in iGo, perhaps? :) The most interesting code from the skin:

Need to figure out how the addition of the sys.txt [utility] section worked for the .exe though:

[utility]
utilitymov=",1,\SD Card\IGO8,"
utilitydel=",2,\SD Card\iGO8,"
„\SD Card\iGO8“ - path to „iGO8“ folder .

Looks like it defines the arguments pased to utility.exe when iGo calls it. Heck, we could even use this to automate some registry imports and file copying (ala MortScript) from start.ui, which might enable the SDIO 802.11g + web browser without the need for testmode/LeetLauncher/MioUnlock sort of trickery which means we get to keep the source changing abilities of the stock Pioneer soft.

wow, i guess there's more to our unit then

Thanks for looking with me :D maybe we'll find a nice solution