AVIC411.com

IDT v4.2 on p46, last for 2.0

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes! V4.2

Would it have anything to do with the fact that I am in the states and not Canada, eh? 8)

:lol: , nah, i just checked it again and the speed camera settings would just stay the same the whole, km values on top of the mi values, could you check your speedcam.ui for the code i posted above,

regarding the zoom in planmode, i don't know but it just stopped zooming, i might add a zoom-in/zoom-out button on the planmode screen

It is in my speedcam_ui but,....?

;SETFORMATTED_UNIT_TEXT txtSC_SpeedUnit "km/h"
	runif nCamSpeedUnit 0 'txtSC_SpeedUnit.SET "mph"' 
       	else_run 'txtSC_SpeedUnit.SET "km/h"'
	txtSC_SpeedValueMI.SHOW
	txtSC_SpeedUnitMI.SHOW
	txtSC_SpeedUnit.SHOW
	run sc_hscSC_Speed_OnChange
	sprSC_Type.PHASE "vTmp"
	sprSC_Dir.PHASE "vDir"		
	runif vTmp 1 'txtSC_SpeedValueMI.HIDE, txtSC_SpeedUnitMI.HIDE, txtSC_Speed.HIDE, hscSC_Speed.HIDE, txtSC_SpeedValue.HIDE,  txtSC_SpeedUnit.HIDE, txtSC_SpeedNo.HIDE'
	runif vTmp 4 'txtSC_SpeedValueMI.HIDE, txtSC_SpeedUnitMI.HIDE, txtSC_Speed.HIDE, hscSC_Speed.HIDE, txtSC_SpeedValue.HIDE, txtSC_SpeedUnit.HIDE, txtSC_SpeedNo.HIDE'

Thanx!

Bud

Yes! V4.2

Would it have anything to do with the fact that I am in the states and not Canada, eh? 8)

:lol: , nah, i just checked it again and the speed camera settings would just stay the same the whole, km values on top of the mi values, could you check your speedcam.ui for the code i posted above,

regarding the zoom in planmode, i don't know but it just stopped zooming, i might add a zoom-in/zoom-out button on the planmode screen

It is in my speedcam_ui but,....?

txtSC_SpeedValueMI.SHOW
	txtSC_SpeedUnitMI.SHOW
	txtSC_SpeedUnit.SHOW
	sprSC_Type.PHASE "vTmp"
	sprSC_Dir.PHASE "vDir"		
	runif vTmp 1 'txtSC_SpeedValueMI.HIDE, txtSC_SpeedUnitMI.HIDE, txtSC_Speed.HIDE, hscSC_Speed.HIDE, txtSC_SpeedValue.HIDE,  txtSC_SpeedUnit.HIDE, txtSC_SpeedNo.HIDE'
	runif vTmp 4 'txtSC_SpeedValueMI.HIDE, txtSC_SpeedUnitMI.HIDE, txtSC_Speed.HIDE, hscSC_Speed.HIDE, txtSC_SpeedValue.HIDE, txtSC_SpeedUnit.HIDE, txtSC_SpeedNo.HIDE'

Thanx!

Bud

so did you got it sorted out?

Nope...still shows a larger font speed reading (MPH) above and a different displayed number which is smaller font below (also in MPH)..:(

try this

change this part

txtSC_Speed.SHOW
	hscSC_Speed.VALUE nCameraSpeed
	hscSC_Speed.SHOW
	txtSC_SpeedValue.SHOW
	txtSC_SpeedValueMI.SHOW
	txtSC_SpeedUnitMI.SHOW
	txtSC_SpeedUnit.SHOW
	sprSC_Type.PHASE "vTmp"
	sprSC_Dir.PHASE "vDir"		

to this

txtSC_Speed.SHOW
	hscSC_Speed.VALUE nCameraSpeed
	hscSC_Speed.SHOW
	txtSC_SpeedValue.SHOW
	SETFORMATTED_UNIT_TEXT txtSC_SpeedUnit "km/h"
	;runif nCamSpeedUnit 0 'txtSC_SpeedUnit.SET "mph"' 
       	;else_run 'txtSC_SpeedUnit.SET "km/h"'
	;txtSC_SpeedValueMI.SHOW
	;txtSC_SpeedUnitMI.SHOW
	txtSC_SpeedUnit.SHOW
	;run sc_hscSC_Speed_OnChange
	sprSC_Type.PHASE "vTmp"
	sprSC_Dir.PHASE "vDir"		
	runif vTmp 1 ' txtSC_Speed.HIDE, hscSC_Speed.HIDE, txtSC_SpeedValue.HIDE,  txtSC_SpeedUnit.HIDE, txtSC_SpeedNo.HIDE'
	runif vTmp 4 ' txtSC_Speed.HIDE, hscSC_Speed.HIDE, txtSC_SpeedValue.HIDE, txtSC_SpeedUnit.HIDE, txtSC_SpeedNo.HIDE'

and in your speedcam_800_480 change this code

to this

haven't tried it but it should work, let me know how it goes

i followed your instructions perfect. but i am having an issue. now when my system starts up it says "system startup in progress please wait" and it doesnt go away. what did i do wrong? please help thanks

is this regarding v4.2?

have you done any mods prior to installing it?

could you tell me step by step what you did?

i also have the hardwire bypass done as well. not sure if that makes a difference.

try reverting back to your back up and see if it works, if it does, try putting my mod back and see what happens

reverted back to back up is now working again. im going to reinstall your mod. just to make sure i have this right. i am putting the files into apl2/igo correct?

i also have the hardwire bypass done as well. not sure if that makes a difference.

try reverting back to your back up and see if it works, if it does, try putting my mod back and see what happens

reverted back to back up is now working again. im going to reinstall your mod. just to make sure i have this right. i am putting the files into apl2/igo correct?

yes,

Got it working. when i reverted to my backup i changed everything back but the sound files and it didnt start up. but then i went back and changed the sound files back and it worked. not sure why but it didnt like the sound files. but it is up and running now and looks great. Wonderful job and thank you again for the help.

Got it working. when i reverted to my backup i changed everything back but the sound files and it didnt start up. but then i went back and changed the sound files back and it worked. not sure why but it didnt like the sound files. but it is up and running now and looks great. Wonderful job and thank you again for the help.

no problem