AVIC411.com

IDT v4.2 on p46, last for 2.0

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks great! You going to have it up before afternoon today? I'm headed on a trip and would love to give the new version a go while on the trip :)

we'll see, i have to check just one more thing then it's ready, got all files ready except for one, so just keep an eye on the post

IDT, is there a shortcut to bring up turn by turn itenerary list instead of having to back to the main menu? On cmh's all you have to do is push the top of the screen. Am I overlooking it, or is it not there? I am using your 3.8 version.

Thanks

i dont think i have that, i'll include it on the next one,

IDT, is there a shortcut to bring up turn by turn itenerary list instead of having to back to the main menu? On cmh's all you have to do is push the top of the screen. Am I overlooking it, or is it not there? I am using your 3.8 version.

Thanks

i dont think i have that, i'll include it on the next one,

Thanks, man. It really is a very handy thing to have.

I just checked the ftp site here, and I was able to login and download the mod.

with what login name and pwd?

I simply went back to page 33 of this thread, and clicked on the link on IDT's 3.8 release post. So whatever the credentials were in that link is what was used.

I just checked the ftp site here, and I was able to login and download the mod.

with what login name and pwd?

I simply went back to page 33 of this thread, and clicked on the link on IDT's 3.8 release post. So whatever the credentials were in that link is what was used.

Thanks.Got it now.

BTW, what is different in the System.txt file file that was on the ftp site. and do I need to install it somewhere?