AVIC411.com

IDT v4.2 on p46, last for 2.0

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am having big problems. I extracted the files from the NOMSN folder into my SD card, let it load fully then turned car off, then turned back up, now it shows me that system is loading but goes no further than this. My navigation no longer works and having problems where the unit will reboot after a few minutes. what can I do to fix this. Is there anyone that can give me a copy of there stock flash drive?

Thank you.

you didn't back up your files?

eomsux wrote:I am having big problems. I extracted the files from the NOMSN folder into my SD card, let it load fully then turned car off, then turned back up, now it shows me that system is loading but goes no further than this. My navigation no longer works and having problems where the unit will reboot after a few minutes. what can I do to fix this. Is there anyone that can give me a copy of there stock flash drive?

Thank you.

I did back up my files. I backed up my DATA.Zip, Image.res, Sys.txt, and any other file that I replaced with another. I replaced all of these files, but still having the same problem. I didnt realize the mod i downloaded was a self extractor. I ususally exchange the files manually so If I needed to I can restore them. Has anyone else had a simular problem, where the unit displays "system loading" and message never goes away navigation wont go past the warning screen, and then unit will reboot after a few minutes. all radio functions still work, but cant go to settings or phone.

eomsux wrote:I am having big problems. I extracted the files from the NOMSN folder into my SD card, let it load fully then turned car off, then turned back up, now it shows me that system is loading but goes no further than this. My navigation no longer works and having problems where the unit will reboot after a few minutes. what can I do to fix this. Is there anyone that can give me a copy of there stock flash drive?

Thank you.

I did back up my files. I backed up my DATA.Zip, Image.res, Sys.txt, and any other file that I replaced with another. I replaced all of these files, but still having the same problem. I didnt realize the mod i downloaded was a self extractor. I ususally exchange the files manually so If I needed to I can restore them. Has anyone else had a simular problem, where the unit displays "system loading" and message never goes away navigation wont go past the warning screen, and then unit will reboot after a few minutes. all radio functions still work, but cant go to settings or phone.

I've had the same problem. I tried installing this update with 2 different freshly formatted SD cards, but no luck. So I just reverted back to my previous mod. Although I tried just replacing the zip file so that may be the problem. For now, I just used CMH's mod until I can successfully install IDT's.

Thank you.

I've had the same problem. I tried installing this update with 2 different freshly formatted SD cards, but no luck. So I just reverted back to my previous mod. Although I tried just replacing the zip file so that may be the problem. For now, I just used CMH's mod until I can successfully install IDT's.

The only thing I havent done was replace the EZRider.exe file, I will try that when I get home if not then I might have to go your route and go back to the previous mod that I was using.

Thank you.

The only thing I havent done was replace the EZRider.exe file, I will try that when I get home if not then I might have to go your route and go back to the previous mod that I was using.

did you guys include the fontfile?

Yup, I did. It's the same font file included with CMH's as well. Not sure what happened...this happened to me a previous time I tried uploading one of your updates. Its weird.

Yup, I did. It's the same font file included with CMH's as well. Not sure what happened...this happened to me a previous time I tried uploading one of your updates. Its weird.

what unit do you have and is it a US or a EU model?

IDT I have an F900 and it is a US model.

Its fairly new. I tried using your auto install AND doing it manually, but it didn't work. Basically the "start up" message constantly shows, I can browse to my iPod, then after about 5 mins, the system reboots. Haven't had this problem before.

I like your updates though...its less busy. I usually update coming from CMH's latest mod, which is similar to yours (in terms of ezrider, text files, icons, etc).

Its fairly new. I tried using your auto install AND doing it manually, but it didn't work. Basically the "start up" message constantly shows, I can browse to my iPod, then after about 5 mins, the system reboots. Haven't had this problem before.

I like your updates though...its less busy. I usually update coming from CMH's latest mod, which is similar to yours (in terms of ezrider, text files, icons, etc).

ok, try this, http://ul.to/xoezyb, that's a special one i did for jeflac,

Hi IDT, this one worked! What was different in the files? I like the new set up, very nice. I noticed that you removed the blue bars on the top and also the 3 display items...do you have multiple versions of this mod?

Hi IDT, this one worked! What was different in the files? I like the new set up, very nice. I noticed that you removed the blue bars on the top and also the 3 display items...do you have multiple versions of this mod?

i'll have to double check which files i added, there is only onversion of 2.7, but like i've said ill have to check what file i changed,