AVIC411.com

IDT v4.2 on p46, last for 2.0

Hey IDT I tried installing you 2.5, but now if i try to access the nav it auto reboots and gets stuck in a reboot loop because it is trying to goto nav instantly. More than likely my fault. All i did was copy your 2.5 data.zip over your v2 data.zip. Right now i am putting my whole avic backup onto a sd card restore the whole system and then try again. Also is there supposed to be a new font file with 2.5. The ftp site you have on the first page is down or overloaded and the other ftp site has only one font file under your folder.

As soon as the restore is done and i try the dadta.zip again i will let you know. I work nights and about o leave for work in a min. Any help, advise, or a swift keep in the butt because i did something stupid would be appreciated. Thanks

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey IDT I tried installing you 2.5, but now if i try to access the nav it auto reboots and gets stuck in a reboot loop because it is trying to goto nav instantly. More than likely my fault. All i did was copy your 2.5 data.zip over your v2 data.zip. Right now i am putting my whole avic backup onto a sd card restore the whole system and then try again. Also is there supposed to be a new font file with 2.5. The ftp site you have on the first page is down or overloaded and the other ftp site has only one font file under your folder.

As soon as the restore is done and i try the dadta.zip again i will let you know. I work nights and about o leave for work in a min. Any help, advise, or a swift keep in the butt because i did something stupid would be appreciated. Thanks

let me know how it goes

-simulation control (new style and location, fixed a bug in route simulation)

What was wrong with it before?

Thanx,

Bud

if you hit the pause button and then hit the delete route button you'll end up with no route but all info's (direction icon, route infor box etc) will remain on the screen

Yeah IDT it was my fault. For some reason when i intalled your v2 data i did not install the font file, but for some reason it was booting up. I noticed the font file missing when i installed v2.5 so i copied it over, but when it copied it copied 0 bytes but showing the file in the igo folder. I did not notice the 0 bytes because i was in a hurry and trying to get it done before i had to go to work. When i got some free time i copied the font file again to igo and booted just fine. Now the only prob i have is it that i got an error message during rout while i was driving saying that it could not find a bmp. Can't really remember what bmp. I will hopefully duplicate it and can take a good pic of it to upload for ya. Thanks for all the hard work you put into these mods and all the help you give you deserve a keg.

Yeah IDT it was my fault. For some reason when i intalled your v2 data i did not install the font file, but for some reason it was booting up. I noticed the font file missing when i installed v2.5 so i copied it over, but when it copied it copied 0 bytes but showing the file in the igo folder. I did not notice the 0 bytes because i was in a hurry and trying to get it done before i had to go to work. When i got some free time i copied the font file again to igo and booted just fine. Now the only prob i have is it that i got an error message during rout while i was driving saying that it could not find a bmp. Can't really remember what bmp. I will hopefully duplicate it and can take a good pic of it to upload for ya. Thanks for all the hard work you put into these mods and all the help you give you deserve a keg.

that happens to me too, every once in a while when i copy something over it looks like it got copied and the system just reboots, good thing you had it working, if the error message pops up again take a picture of it then show me,