AVIC411.com

Cheapest New AVIC-F90BT?

I and several other people in a particular car group I follow have gotten them from 6ave for $500 (new) by using their Price Watch system. You tag interest in an item at a particular price, and they send you email if the price comes down to that (or more likely, they check your offer and decide to simply sell you one at your price regardless). I'm fairly sure that Ground shipping was free.

Just an FYI if you get a Squaretrade warranty on it they cover it even if Pioneer considers it grey market or not from an authorized dealer.

HOW THE COVERAGE WORKS:

Reimbursements: Often times, reimbursing you the full cost of the item is faster and more cost-effective. If your item's shippable, we will provide you with a pre-paid shipping label. We generally pay claims (minus the minimum postage fee for the label) within 3-5 business days of item receipt.

For items still covered by a manufacturer warranty at the time of claim: First, we will help you file a claim with your manufacturer.

If the manufacturer replaces or repairs your item , your SquareTrade Care Plan will cover your manufacturer repaired or replaced item.

If the manufacturer refuses to honor their warranty because they consider your item grey market or not purchased from an authorized retailer, we will still cover you.

I got mine for $465.00 on Ebay. When I logged in to pay, I also had a "Get 15% off any eBay audio purchase" so I then applied the coupon and got it for $395.25 with free shipping. Brand new with v2.0 firmware.

I and several other people in a particular car group I follow have gotten them from 6ave for $500 (new) by using their Price Watch system. You tag interest in an item at a particular price, and they send you email if the price comes down to that (or more likely, they check your offer and decide to simply sell you one at your price regardless). I'm fairly sure that Ground shipping was free.

they no longer carry the f90bt's. or any of the pioneer double dins for that matter.

they no longer carry the f90bt's. or any of the pioneer double dins for that matter.

I just saw that, I wonder why?

I just saw that, I wonder why?

Since they appeared to be blowing them out with pricing, perhaps they are anticipating the new unit(s), or perhaps it's part of a response to the general withdrawal of Pioneer from certain consumer lines. Given some of the complaints about the F700/900/90 in general, maybe they were getting too many returns. The only AVIC stuff that they still list is the on-dash or motorized single-DIN units.

Amazon still shows 15 merchants selling new F90BTs, with prices all over the place.