AVIC411.com

Red Theme Download?

So the Data.zip file has not been modified then. This will not affect current mods done for my navigation part of the system?

Can you say where the Main Menu icons are at? I would like to keep the ones that I have currently on my system. And the voice recognition menu, where is that picture located? I would like to put a different one in there as well.

Thanks, the mod looks great.

the vr is in the contents folder

Is that the "my flash disk\APL2\iGO\Content\?? Folder? It looks like navigation information.

or the "my flash disk\APL2\iGo\ScanSoft\RealSpeakSolo\SPEECH\components? Which file?

Thank you

the first one, inside skin folder,

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the Data.zip file has not been modified then. This will not affect current mods done for my navigation part of the system?

Can you say where the Main Menu icons are at? I would like to keep the ones that I have currently on my system. And the voice recognition menu, where is that picture located? I would like to put a different one in there as well.

Thanks, the mod looks great.

CORRECT if I messed with the DATA.ZIP folder and posted that up for you guys... then yeah it will affect the navigation part. unless you take files and copy and paste ONLY the pictures and leave the navi files on then it will be fine. I will try to collaborate with BasketCase on that.

hey superman, the theme looks great i haven't seen it on the unit yet but hopefully by the time i get to that it will all be worked out. i have one thing that i was wondering if you could change, the green arrows in the nav boxes. they are such an eyesore and not just with the red theme, it looks bad with most of the themes i have seen. maybe the they can be changed to white arrows instead of green? let me know. Thanks

Okay I just went ahead and changed Cmh928's data.zip to red. Just one problem... I can't find the blue box that is behind the speed, arrival time, etc while navigating?!

Almost everything else was in DATA\ui_pioneer\800_480

Quick phone shot:

SNC00023.jpg

info_bg.bmp inside 800_480 folder

hey superman, the theme looks great i haven't seen it on the unit yet but hopefully by the time i get to that it will all be worked out. i have one thing that i was wondering if you could change, the green arrows in the nav boxes. they are such an eyesore and not just with the red theme, it looks bad with most of the themes i have seen. maybe the they can be changed to white arrows instead of green? let me know. Thanks

you guys are gonna hate me... i spoke too soon, but there is a folder that i over looked. Im gonna have to post up a 2.2 soon =(

Also 20002blueWRSX, im not sure if you wanted an all red theme in the navi unit or not. you brought it up and yeah, i tackled that already. http://avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=24265

Also for those turn arrows, you mean the big ones on the top left right? I cannot find them, I ask CMH but i dont think he knows where they are either. I wanna change that so bad because the u-turn arrow looks horrid.