AVIC411.com

Red Theme Download?

Nice work superman. The reason I tackled the navi screen color change as well is because I read that you use GTI_Matt's mod and I use Cmh928's mix. So rather than ask you to convert something you don't even use I figured I'd give it a go. I was successful other than that info_bg.bmp. I did download your GTI_matt red version and I think I am going to just use your info_bg.bmp.

Another question, how do you get the red arrow vs. my blue/teal looking arrow (car cursor thing)

Thanks again.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice work superman. The reason I tackled the navi screen color change as well is because I read that you use GTI_Matt's mod and I use Cmh928's mix. So rather than ask you to convert something you don't even use I figured I'd give it a go. I was successful other than that info_bg.bmp. I did download your GTI_matt red version and I think I am going to just use your info_bg.bmp.

Another question, how do you get the red arrow vs. my blue/teal looking arrow (car cursor thing)

Thanks again.

Is yours transparent though? careful with that cause alpha channels are tricky.

Ha... you saw through that too huh? yeah i took that teal looking thing out by changing the color of the arrow in DATA.zip. Its one of the notepad files. I'll look for it and post it up tonight, you gotta change the color by html colors code. I even edited the size to make it about 20% smaller too since it really consumes the screen up.

kdk_0090.jpg

This is the screen i was talking about. when you go to the VR screen... and say SHOW ALL ARTIST. this pops up. but i dont think Euro models have voice command so it shouldnt matter for them. Notice that i removed that ugly PACman thing on the let side (alpha channels... pain staking alpha channels)

Yettavr6, I hope you get this so you can post a mirror up.

2002blueWRSX, I forgot how to do that car-arrow color change and its killing me.

JLEA, I found where the arrows on the top left side now. i'll edit and post pics to make you jealous

This is the AV settings red theme in its final form (i know i know i said that for 2.1). But seriously, this is final, there will be no more mods to red. I promise.

So here is 2.2. (FIXED VR [show all artist] ) This is compatible with USA and EURO Avic models (I got a guy from Sweden using this theme).

http://rapidshare.com/files/233956886/Image.res.html

hey superman, i feel better knowing you don't like the green arrows either, i have no idea what file it it but i will search around, everything else looks good though. which version should i put on the radio 2.2 the last download? because now i have three?

superman another question can i use this with cmh's all in one mod?

JLEA, YES i found the file diricon.bmp in data zip and i changed it to yellow.

first off, i should apologize for version 2.1... everything on that will show up perfectly cause i pretty much looked at every screen carefully. version 2.2 is the final evolution I promise that. so delete the other 2 now. this has an updated vr screen when your in voice command and say "show all artist".

This will work with CMH or any other mods no problem. All you are doing is replacing the skin of the stock unit. It will work exactly the same as before, so whatever settings you may have it will work exactly same, just a different skin. have fun.

kdk_0090.jpg

This is the screen i was talking about. when you go to the VR screen... and say SHOW ALL ARTIST. this pops up. but i dont think Euro models have voice command so it shouldnt matter for them. Notice that i removed that ugly PACman thing on the let side (alpha channels... pain staking alpha channels)

Yettavr6, I hope you get this so you can post a mirror up.

2002blueWRSX, I forgot how to do that car-arrow color change and its killing me.

JLEA, I found where the arrows on the top left side now. i'll edit and post pics to make you jealous

This is the AV settings red theme in its final form (i know i know i said that for 2.1). But seriously, this is final, there will be no more mods to red. I promise.

So here is 2.2. (FIXED VR [show all artist] ) This is compatible with USA and EURO Avic models (I got a guy from Sweden using this theme).

http://rapidshare.com/files/233956886/Image.res.html

Does this have the Apple Theme or the stock? Doesn't really matter too much to me, but just thought I would ask. Thanks