AVIC411.com

Red Theme Download?

HA! i lied suckers! oldest trick int he book, no file post! =p

kidding kidding and sorry, when taking it you and trying out SD CARD and IPOD, i found some more eye sores... about 6 more files that looked out of place.

I will need about 1 more day to fix and test them.

BAAAAHH! :cry:

I can wait I suppose :P .

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its done.. and its completely perfect now. No black lines and blemishes. the theme has been completely and utterly examined and tweaked so all the icons display beautifully in SD card, and IPOD.

now I dont know if you all want FIREWORKS, the STOCK PICTURES, or the APPLE pictures in the main menu.

Its done.. and its completely perfect now. No black lines and blemishes. the theme has been completely and utterly examined and tweaked so all the icons display beautifully in SD card, and IPOD. I would like to DARE you to find any errors now.

now I dont know if you all want FIREWORKS, the STOCK PICTURES, or the APPLE pictures in the main menu.

Either stock or apple ones. Does it have the apple-ish icons in the AV menu?

P.S. where can i download your red data.zip from :D

Tell me if you see a difference or not. You tell me (Stock vs Red)

stockSDlist.jpg

redSDlist.jpg

and BasketCase, thanks again. Im gonna be working on a blue one later too since my friend is kinda jealous of what we got

*EDIT* Newest version is 2.1 since 2.0 I found that settings icon looked off

*Warning* while this may look good, please keep your eyes on the road at all times as this can be a distraction. Please make sure your car is at a complete stop before you admire. thank you.

*EDIT* expired download links removed*

i love you all

I would like to DARE you to find any errors now.

Hey, first off...thank you very much for this theme! I love it! I did however find one thing that I think might need to be fixed. In the Navigation menu, the bar that goes across the top doesn't match the rest of the theme. It is still the default bar from pioneer. Other than that the theme is amazing and I love it ! Thank you for the hard work!

-Brian

I would like to DARE you to find any errors now.

Hey, first off...thank you very much for this theme! I love it! I did however find one thing that I think might need to be fixed. In the Navigation menu, the bar that goes across the top doesn't match the rest of the theme. It is still the default bar from pioneer. Other than that the theme is amazing and I love it ! Thank you for the hard work!

-Brian

LOL yes you got me there BUT there is a problem with that... Those files are in a completely different folder (DATA.ZIP). I should have mentioned that. BasketCase and I will try to tackle that one, he is the grafic designer so he knows more then i do.

Basically at the main menu screen... the green button (DESTINATIONS) is pretty much all stock [different folder]. What we have edited for you is the blue and yellow (CONTACTS, and AV SOURCE).

which one did you download anyways? the apple or stock theme?

Ok sounds good...I hope it didn't seem like i was complaining about that little bar thing...I just wasn't sure if it was something that had been skipped. I downloaded the apple theme and then added my own Destination, Contacts, and AV Source images. I love it. and good thing you put out that little warning because this sure is a huge distraction :D

-Brian

Can we get another mirror?

This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information.

So the Data.zip file has not been modified then. This will not affect current mods done for my navigation part of the system?

Can you say where the Main Menu icons are at? I would like to keep the ones that I have currently on my system. And the voice recognition menu, where is that picture located? I would like to put a different one in there as well.

Thanks, the mod looks great.

So the Data.zip file has not been modified then. This will not affect current mods done for my navigation part of the system?

Can you say where the Main Menu icons are at? I would like to keep the ones that I have currently on my system. And the voice recognition menu, where is that picture located? I would like to put a different one in there as well.

the vr is in the contents folder

the vr is in the contents folder

Is that the "my flash disk\APL2\iGO\Content\?? Folder? It looks like navigation information.

or the "my flash disk\APL2\iGo\ScanSoft\RealSpeakSolo\SPEECH\components? Which file?

Thank you