AVIC411.com

Red Theme Download?

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Superman

i'll be psyched to see this mod. do you think it will fix my problem of not having all the screens red?

lol i got a fan who likes my work =)

Hey guys, In the navigation, ever notice that when the directions say you gotta make a U-turn and the arrow shows up looking like an "H" ? (completely pissed me off)

jealous.jpg___jealous2.jpg___jealous4.jpg

____[bEFORE]______and_______[AFTER]____________SAMPLE____> 8)

yeah i fixed that. :mrgreen:

my job here is done. I think i made my point.

and i told you i would post up pics to make you jealous JLEA

cool, i'm assuming those direction icons are diriconbig.bmp for the big one and what bmp is for the small one?

cool, i'm assuming those direction icons are diriconbig.bmp for the big one and what bmp is for the small one?

Ha you got me. Took me almost a week to find this guy, its because it was a looong strip arrows that i missed and not single.

and your right thats the one... as for the small ones, they are the same file. the system resized them i think.

Ha you got me. Took me almost a week to find this guy, its because it was a looong strip arrows that i missed and not single.

and your right thats the one... as for the small ones, they are the same file. the system resized them i think.

i think i'll play with those ones

hey hey wait, i just caught that. How did you make the font yellow too? the distance font? i thought those cannot be changed. mine is still green.

what sorcery is this?

search for this in navi800_480.ui

and this

;road arrow

and change your to to f8cc28

Hey guys, this red theme looks awesome. I have a F700BT that would look great with this theme. Can someone tell me the installation procedure and where I can download it. I am new to this, but I am very tech minded, so any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Hey guys, this red theme looks awesome. I have a F700BT that would look great with this theme. Can someone tell me the installation procedure and where I can download it. I am new to this, but I am very tech minded, so any help would be appreciated. Thanks

start reading the hacks thread

hey just wanted to let whoever has not heard know that the red theme is officially done!!!! special thanks to superman for an amazing job. you can find the theme in his post called RED APPLE NAVI. again an unbelievable job by SUPERMAN check it out you, won't be disappointed!

hey just wanted to let whoever has not heard know that the red theme is officially done!!!! special thanks to superman for an amazing job. you can find the theme in his post called RED APPLE NAVI. again an unbelievable job by SUPERMAN check it out you, won't be disappointed!

hahaha shes all excited about this. i know cause shes been PMing me about it while she was away on her trip and when she got back lol =p

yeah the link can be found here :http://avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=24440&p=165961#p165961

and basically its the image.res file some of you may have downloaded plus the navi settings, history, and favs... complete with puffy buttons and red boxes for GTImatt and CMH data.zips. Or even without GTI or CMH's.

if you try it out, let me know how you like it, and even post up pics.

• 1 month later...