AVIC411.com

Red Theme Download?

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am i missing something? Wheres the Red 2.2 download?

I think the link is expired. You can download the 2.3. he just made it today and the link is still up on the previous page. Not too much different than 2.2. He just made Sirius look better. Look at my pics I posted on the previuos page.

SO IT'S ALL FIGURED OUT? IT'S READY!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST NEED A LINK OR A MIRROR, CAN'T WAIT!!!!! NICE WORK SUPERMAN!

Yep its 100% i promise, no more revisions UNLESS something comes up or there more errors spotted out.

and thanks yetta, my go-to guy.

and an added bonus, ill let you guys know what my next next projects are

*GTI Matt's needs to be revised because he putted another box there i didnt see.

*And a sneaky peak:::

kdk_0097.jpg

kdk_0099.jpg

kdk_0100.jpg

take a guess what folder this is

Seems you're hitting all kinds of hosting issues.

Since this is an ongoing project, you can host the files on a Dropbox account. There's a public directory in it that synchronizes from your system to the Dropbox server, which people can access from the Web. Want to give that a shot? It allows you to regularly update it (it syncs, after all). All we have to do is re-download it on occasion.

SUPERMAN I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY THATS HOW GOOD THIS THEME LOOKS. THE ONLY THING LEFT IS TO TURN THE MAIN SCREEN ICONS RED IN MY OPINION. IS THERE AN EASY WAY TO DO THIS? LET ME KNOW! THANKS

yes it can, just by changing the hue of the pictures... but i kinda like having everything color coded. like green means go, blue is contacts, and yellow is audio and video.

but if you want those changed out to make a completely red theme then sure i can do it. each to their own style. since this is only a change of 6 pictures... and you still wanna do it, then pm me and include your e-mail.

Ha! maybe... but its a little harder to do (if you dont know how to copy and paste!). im currently testing it but its about 95% done. i love it since its a matching set. and this changes the mood and color of the whole unit. its not like little icon changes here and there.

pretty much almost EVERY screen in my navi unit has been replaced... that includes the VR screen.

you guys better feel lucky, your getting priority even over my own best friend (that guy wants a custom blue :? )

Superman

i'll be psyched to see this mod. do you think it will fix my problem of not having all the screens red?

lol i got a fan who likes my work =)

Hey guys, In the navigation, ever notice that when the directions say you gotta make a U-turn and the arrow shows up looking like an "H" ? (completely pissed me off)

jealous.jpg___jealous2.jpg___jealous4.jpg

____[bEFORE]______and_______[AFTER]____________SAMPLE____> 8)

yeah i fixed that. :mrgreen:

my job here is done. I think i made my point.

and i told you i would post up pics to make you jealous JLEA