AVIC411.com

Red Theme Download?

Looks like multiple links for download, which is the latest and greatest? please post link for download, thanks!

Looks like his files have been taken down. You will have to ask him if he still has them somewhere.

Anyone mind uploading their copy for download somewhere?

THANKS!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like multiple links for download, which is the latest and greatest? please post link for download, thanks!

Looks like his files have been taken down. You will have to ask him if he still has them somewhere.

Anyone mind uploading their copy for download somewhere?

THANKS!

I would, but I don't have it anymore. I couldn't get used to the red.

I started with a stock f90bt, updated successfully the image.res from the "fireworks + red" image posted here:

(viewtopic.php?f=34&t=24440)

That worked great.

When I went to replace the data.zip from the "NAVI SETTINGS ONLY" data.zip (from the same link above) with the one on the avic at "myflashdrive/apl2/igo", the file copied over fine, but when I reboot, everything works fine until I reach the "System Startup in progress. Please wait" screen. It's just hangs there then reboots itself after a minute or so, then continues this loop.

I ended up loading the GTIMatt data.zip and it worked just fine. But as soon as I unzipped it and copy/replaced the graphics (.bmp images) with that from the "NAVI SETTINGS ONLY" data.zip, everything hangs again at the "System startup in progress. Please wait" screen after rebooting.

I went to download the specific "NAVI + GTI MATT" data.zip (from the same link above) to try my hand at that, and the link always gives me a java error and will not download (i've tried from 7 different computers with different browsers and operating systems, so I think it's a hosting problem). Also, it was mentioned this update needs a specific sys.txt document to get it running, but after searching for hours, I can't find it available anywhere.

Any ideas because I love how the "phase one" layout looks, and really want the red styled keyboard greatly, I just can't it to happen. What am I missing?

attached is the "hang up screen" i keep getting.

Mark.

post-35823-12872757857408_thumb.jpg

I started with a stock f90bt, updated successfully the image.res from the "fireworks + red" image posted here:

That worked great.

When I went to replace the data.zip from the "NAVI SETTINGS ONLY" data.zip (from the same link above) with the one on the avic at "myflashdrive/apl2/igo", the file copied over fine, but when I reboot, everything works fine until I reach the "System Startup in progress. Please wait" screen. It's just hangs there then reboots itself after a minute or so, then continues this loop.

I ended up loading the GTIMatt data.zip and it worked just fine. But as soon as I unzipped it and copy/replaced the graphics (.bmp images) with that from the "NAVI SETTINGS ONLY" data.zip, everything hangs again at the "System startup in progress. Please wait" screen after rebooting.

I went to download the specific "NAVI + GTI MATT" data.zip (from the same link above) to try my hand at that, and the link always gives me a java error and will not download (i've tried from 7 different computers with different browsers and operating systems, so I think it's a hosting problem). Also, it was mentioned this update needs a specific sys.txt document to get it running, but after searching for hours, I can't find it available anywhere.

Any ideas because I love how the "phase one" layout looks, and really want the red styled keyboard greatly, I just can't it to happen. What am I missing?

Mark.

it might be that the files are corrupted or you're not rezipping the data.zip properly, are you using 7zip?

Another user was kind enough to provide a download to the files for me. All is good!

well, all WAS good.. Red install went well, then installed GTIMatt's Mods (http://www.avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=23003) and my AVIC reverted back to the prior install I had done of GUGA's theme. So, reinstalled GTIMatt's. Nav theme is back but no red.

Solution?

Another user was kind enough to provide a download to the files for me. All is good!

well, all WAS good.. Red install went well, then installed GTIMatt's Mods (http://www.avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=23003) and my AVIC reverted back to the prior install I had done of GUGA's theme. So, reinstalled GTIMatt's. Nav theme is back but no red.

Solution?

AFAIK you have to change a couple of bmp's inside the data.zip

well, all WAS good.. Red install went well, then installed GTIMatt's Mods (viewtopic.php?f=34&t=23003) and my AVIC reverted back to the prior install I had done of GUGA's theme. So, reinstalled GTIMatt's. Nav theme is back but no red.

Solution?

OK, anyone know which ones in my current data.zip I should replace with ones from the Red theme?

Solution?

OK, anyone know which ones in my current data.zip I should replace with ones from the Red theme?

the best way is to compare the red data.zip with whatever data.zip, try searching for a software called examdiffpro so that it would be easier for you to compare folders

That worked great.

Mark.

it might be that the files are corrupted or you're not rezipping the data.zip properly, are you using 7zip?

I did not try 7zip. I compressed the file into a zip using Mac OS X Leopard, then but right click-compressing the file with Windows XP. I'll try the 7Zip though right now.

That worked great.

Mark.

I did not try 7zip. I compressed the file into a zip using Mac OS X Leopard, then but right click-compressing the file with Windows XP. I'll try the 7Zip though right now.

That did the trick. Everything is perfect now. FINALLY! :)

That worked great.

Mark.

That did the trick. Everything is perfect now. FINALLY! :)

glad you got it working