AVIC411.com

TOTAL RED APPLE Navi menu + AV + GTI + CMH

"Apple Menu + RED" is awsome, really like the red/blue combo you get in nav mode and the all red menus. Only thing that doesnt work with my 3.0 is the incomming/outgouing phone box. The buttons are all over the place, the box is not even there. Does this have to do with something in the image.res?

Update: Ok, never tested the 3.0 phone before and now I see that the box is moved, actually pretty good job Pioneer. So, the icons are where they're supposed to be, but no box. Just transperancy...

EDIT (OT): Anyone know where to find/how to turn off the black little arrows on the planned route? Can't find any post about it...

[attachment=0]IMG_0154s.jpg[/attachment]

you need these two:

"006_32K_MN-112_32b_a.bmp"

"006_32K_MN-112_32b.bmp"

They are in the "tel" file of the image.res

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nopes, didn't work. Lost the main screen graphics again. Really wierd huh? I use 7zip (v4.65) to open the image.res without renaming it or anything, I just open the archive and add the two files in "Tel" dir. The phone box didn't show, just two red lines.

when i added those 2 files it immediately worked for me

Hi superman8262, I installed your STOCK NAVI mod over IDT's mod and loving it, but would it be possible to add more screens to it plus (DELETED THOSE EXTRA LINES function plus PUFFY BUTTONS!!! TURNS RED WHEN YOU TOUCH THEM) pretty well everything except the map function. Colours fit my Impreza just right.

Thanks superman8262

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
i have 3.0 installed, does that mean it wont work?

Yes it will work. The only difference is that your phone buttons will be all over the place. This can be fixed by adding 2 files into your TEL folder and any 2.0 theme can be converted to work to work with 3.0. I have done this with Supermans red theme in a seperate post already

• 4 months later...