AVIC411.com

New Nav mod (Updated Mar 23, 2010) (Now 3.0 version)

That was fast.

Boris - How's the turn restrictions working for you. It still seems screwy in 3.0. Sometimes a restriction would show where there is no street, and when it does show with a street nearby it'll turn off well before the street or into the street. I'd guess in the area I've driven it's about a 50/50 chance of being accurate.

They are totally messed up in 3.0 build. Maps are correct (routing is fine) but the iGO executable still is returning something pretty random for turnrestriction phasemodel...

Just tried to install 9-25 version but got an error:

ui_igo8/common/trackinglist.spr Looks like it's referring a wrong directory. Appreciate any help.

These must be your color schemes. Not the skin.

If you tap the screen a circular image of a car appears just to the left of the speed limit sign, bottom right. Does this serve any purpose. I thought it showed what sort of vehicle was assumed Car Lorry Emergency etc but this doesn't appear to be the case.Colin

For both versions (2 and 3). Just like in stock navi, clicking the screen sets cursor at that position. After that, car icon moves but the map stays static. Clicking the car icon switches system back to "follow GPS" mode. (on stocvk screen you need to hit MAP to do that).

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was fast.

Boris - How's the turn restrictions working for you. It still seems screwy in 3.0. Sometimes a restriction would show where there is no street, and when it does show with a street nearby it'll turn off well before the street or into the street. I'd guess in the area I've driven it's about a 50/50 chance of being accurate.

They are totally messed up in 3.0 build. Maps are correct (routing is fine) but the iGO executable still is returning something pretty random for turnrestriction phasemodel...

Just tried to install 9-25 version but got an error:

ui_igo8/common/trackinglist.spr Looks like it's referring a wrong directory. Appreciate any help.

These must be your color schemes. Not the skin.

If you tap the screen a circular image of a car appears just to the left of the speed limit sign, bottom right. Does this serve any purpose. I thought it showed what sort of vehicle was assumed Car Lorry Emergency etc but this doesn't appear to be the case.Colin

For both versions (2 and 3). Just like in stock navi, clicking the screen sets cursor at that position. After that, car icon moves but the map stays static. Clicking the car icon switches system back to "follow GPS" mode. (on stocvk screen you need to hit MAP to do that).

Sept. 28th update

- Fixed time placement when using AM/PM format.

- Added Shield display setting: Always/Never/Only when navigating.

- Can add POI as a VIA point, not only as final destination.

- Added Ukrainian keyboard to config/keyboard.ini

All thanks to Andr2000.

Another feature:

Can automatically substitute POI icons from iGo/defaults/poi_visiblities.txt:

After changing POI visibility settings in iGo/defaults/poi_visiblities.txt icon settings are reset. I.e. instead of

Petrol_StationKLO|petrol_station.klo|2500

there will be

Petrol_StationKLO||2500

If you need to temporarily turn a POI group on and then off, there's a patch in Visual Settings. You need the attached executable and default visibility TXT file:

iGo/defaults/poi_visiblities.txt

iGo/poi_patch.exe

poi_patch.zip

Great work! clock is back!

Mod still have a strange behaviors with turn restriction but, it seems has an igo's problem.

Yes, whatever the program is returning as a turn restriction number seems to be pretty random. I still haven't figured a rhyme or reason to it...

Any chance of getting the tilt and zoom controls put in somewhere? Would be nice to be able to use those and not get stuck on whatever is set by the unit or hardcoded by the software

Even though there's no tilt and zoom settings on the map, it does work better in this version on my unit. I have my sys txt max tilt level at 8300 and both of tilt settings in the program set at 90. It gives me about 3/4 inch of sky.

I added the keepers quicklaunch buttons but never use them for tilt.

Any chance of getting the tilt and zoom controls put in somewhere? Would be nice to be able to use those and not get stuck on whatever is set by the unit or hardcoded by the software

Even though there's no tilt and zoom settings on the map, it does work better in this version on my unit. I have my sys txt max tilt level at 8300 and both of tilt settings in the program set at 90. It gives me about 3/4 inch of sky.

I'll give those a try I think I'm at 85 for the tilt and not sure about the tilt level in sys.txt

Thanks

Stanislovovich, andr200 and Boris. I just wanted to say thanks again for all the work you guys put into this mod package. I put a few personnel modifications on it, but what you guys did is amazing. Thanks again.

I just translate the release notes and upload it... Stanislavovich and Andr2000 are doing all the hard work :)

Sept. 30, 2009 update

+ Added lite version of Multidraw from GJ&DVS1 skin. Avalialble through Multiplan -> Show on Map. Unlike the original, allows only viewing of routes. Chose desired route through Multiplan, as before.

To have routes displayed in different colors, add these to your color scheme's color.ini and color3d.ini files, after the line that defines planned_road_ext:

planned_road_alt1 = "",255,0,0
planned_road_alt2 = "",0,255,0
planned_road_alt3 = "",0,0,255
planned_road_alt4 = "",255,255,0
planned_road_alt5 = "",0,255,255

- Removed route delete confirmation when selecting "Return Home".

- Fixed: if you exit Multiplan without selecting a route, then select "Return Home," map would not be displayed (relevant only for Andr2000's 3,? port. Stanislavovich's oioginal works fine).

As usual, all thanks to Andr2000.

Sept. 30, 2009 update

+ Added lite version of Multidraw from GJ&DVS1 skin. Avalialble through Multiplan -> Show on Map. Unlike the original, allows only viewing of routes. Chose desired route through Multiplan, as before.

To have routes displayed in different colors, add these to your color scheme's color.ini and color3d.ini files, after the line that defines planned_road_ext:

planned_road_alt1 = "",255,0,0
planned_road_alt2 = "",0,255,0
planned_road_alt3 = "",0,0,255
planned_road_alt4 = "",255,255,0
planned_road_alt5 = "",0,255,255

- Removed route delete confirmation when selecting "Return Home".

- Fixed: if you exit Multiplan without selecting a route, then select "Return Home," map would not be displayed (relevant only for Andr2000's 3,? port. Stanislavovich's oioginal works fine).

Boris,

Can you describe what you chnaged to allow chosing the desired rout in multiroute

Thanks

As usual, all thanks to Andr2000.

Made the slight changes in my sys.txt and your right it is better and does work fine. Thanks

Sept. 30, 2009 update

I'm always confused which is the latest 2.0 and 3.0 Version of the mod. Is it possible to make it easier on page 1?

For me i use version 2, cause i don't see any advantage to go to iGo 8.3 with this mod. Thank you guys for the work, i love it!

Esi

Sept. 30, 2009 update

I'm always confused which is the latest 2.0 and 3.0 Version of the mod. Is it possible to make it easier on page 1?

For me i use version 2, cause i don't see any advantage to go to iGo 8.3 with this mod. Thank you guys for the work, i love it!

Esi

Stanislavovich is for 2.x, and Andr2000's port is for 3.x