AVIC411.com

New Nav mod (Updated Mar 23, 2010) (Now 3.0 version)

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

changed in multirout to select the desired route?

nothing. the only change there is an additional button to view all those routes

on the map. This is GJ&DVS1's MultiDraw extension. I've just reduced its

functinonality to read-only mode

does this have the driver alert from gurjon? if not are you planning on adding it?

what is this "driver alert"?

Should the freeway signs be working? I have it set to always just not during navigation and compared to the original pioneer software the sign so far do not come on at all. I have not tried a navigation route yet but will today. During flyover of a route to test they do not come on either.

- Update Freeway signs work on freeway, a little confused by the option for always, none or navigation only. I thought always would make them work like the standard 3.0 software. Either way they do work on the freeway's.

changed in multirout to select the desired route?

nothing. the only change there is an additional button to view all those routes

on the map. This is GJ&DVS1's MultiDraw extension. I've just reduced its

functinonality to read-only mode

So, when you are in multiroute and you press "short",for example, does it change your current route to the "short" route? The current set up I have does not and I remember reading some place that it should if you hold down that route button.

Thanks,

Bryan

if you are in MultiRoute (MultiCalc) then it must

if you are in MutliDraw then it must not

I have a scenario that the Gurjon software on my PPC does route correctly using multicalc I have 2 ways to get to work, one of them is 3 miles long than the other. In this software using the added multicalc, it never will select the long way, it only uses the short way for every route. I'll try to capture some screen shots to show what I mean on this.l

I have a scenario that the Gurjon software on my PPC does route correctly using multicalc I have 2 ways to get to work, one of them is 3 miles long than the other. In this software using the added multicalc, it never will select the long way, it only uses the short way for every route. I'll try to capture some screen shots to show what I mean on this.l

did you notice this after the last update or before?

because I didn't touch MultiCalc since Stanislavovich added it to his mod

did you notice this after the last update or before?

because I didn't touch MultiCalc since Stanislavovich added it to his mod

IDK, first time I tried to use it, I was not using it before.

On another note is there a way to turn off the turn restriction stuff, its ridiculous and totally unreliable as to what its saying compared to my 8.3 PPC that works perfectly. Maybe an option to turn on and off?

1. "its ridiculous and totally unreliable as to what its saying compared to my 8.3 PPC that works perfectly"

we can do nothing about this. this is well investigated problem of ezrider, not of the mod.

are you sure that 8.3 for PPC shows turn restrictions correctly 100% of the time?

2. we do not have a setting to switch it off now

3. we, at 4pda.ru, are now investigating this problem. what we found so far is that a turn restriction sign

is showed exectly one maneuver BEFORE it actually shall be displayed. ezrider 8.0 works correctly

1. "its ridiculous and totally unreliable as to what its saying compared to my 8.3 PPC that works perfectly"

we can do nothing about this. this is well investigated problem of ezrider, not of the mod.

are you sure that 8.3 for PPC shows turn restrictions correctly 100% of the time?

-- Yep positive, just used it while on vacation last week, which would then point to the ezrider having the issue. Thanks

2. we do not have a setting to switch it off now

-- Might be a good idea?

3. we, at 4pda.ru, are now investigating this problem. what we found so far is that a turn restriction sign

is showed exectly one maneuver BEFORE it actually shall be displayed. ezrider 8.0 works correctly

-- Yes I think that is the major issue I found so far. I'll keep closer eye on it for others on way home today.

Thanks for looking into this and the port to 3.0 of the original. I made some of my own changes and its pretty sweet! Any chance in the future of getting spoken speed cam warnings?

does this have the driver alert from gurjon? if not are you planning on adding it?

No. Those requir? a different build of iGO and different maps.

When using this mod, does it disable the MSN Direct?

I noticed it no longer overlays the traffic information or redirects me around traffic jams.

Thanks.

MSN works fine for me with this version as well.