AVIC411.com

testmode for avic-f90/f900/f700 v2.6/2.7/3.0101 UC/EW

I am new to this whole thing and i've been working on it for hours. I just can't seem to get it to work. I have an F90bt, and version 2.006. I got onto windows mode with the new testmode file downloaded onto my SD card. It goes onto the windows screen and thats it. There is no "copying screen" or anything like that. I can't get it to copy any mod files. Can someone help me out. I must be doing something wrong....

On the Windows screen, triple tap on My Computer, tap My Flash Disk to highlight, tap edit copy, close out back to Windows screen, triple tap on My COmputer again, this time highlight you card location click edit, then past.

Voila, wait on the files to copy - it will take a while then turn off the key and eject the SD card. You flash disk contents are now on your card.

BEFORE YOU START- make sure you calibrate your screen if your tapping is off you could possibly choose to CUT your flash disk instead of COPY it. If this happens, it will ask to confirm - just choose no.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

please test at your at UC 2.006 avic, and post result.

i think it also work at EW 2.007 avic, but i don't test it, my avic UC.

---------------------------updated

for WinCE v.6.1.7.2, in 2.6UC/2.7EW version, for avic-f90/f900/f700

region chech(MapDBInfo.txt) fixed also.

Hey Carver,

Did you create this, modify the old one, or were you able to source this pure sweetness from someone inside Pioneer, etc...?

• 1 month later...

Problem with Testmode 2.3 File!

I can down the file but upon "un-raring" the file the CECMD.exe file throws up all kinds of error, Tried WinRar and WinAce on two seperate machines and get problems with both sets, Any ideas anyone or can someone email me a working copy?

Thx

After updating my unit to 2.006 it now starts with splash screen and then goes dead/blank. All lights are off and nothing is working.

I updated to 2.3 testmode and I was able to get into testmode without the unit shutting down. I know it must be a software issue. I triple clicked to get into "my flash disk" to see that there was only like 80kb of files with over 1.8g free. What happened to all my info that was on my flash disk??? I'm pretty sure this is causing it to shut down after splash screen. It was working 2 weeks after I installed 2.006 but all of a sudden it just wont turn on.

I dont have a bigger SD card atm so I cant find someone else flash disk and just paste it to mine.

Can anyone confirm how many files are in " my flash disk" after updating to 2.006?

Thanks in advance.

Problem with Testmode 2.3 File!

I can down the file but upon "un-raring" the file the CECMD.exe file throws up all kinds of error, Tried WinRar and WinAce on two seperate machines and get problems with both sets, Any ideas anyone or can someone email me a working copy?

Thx

I am getting the same issue. Tried it on a couple different PC's and got the same message.

This link is still working good, but the link on the first page is bad or incomplete.

Well,I used this software to get into test mode and it worked good. I was aiming to remove the annoying beeps and was able to successfully remove them and replace them with silent wav files.All I did was made a copy of the silent wave file and renamed it to match sound files on the program.Save these to sd card and entered test mode.Accessed the program file and navigated to sound files,erased current sound files and copy and pasted my silent files from SD card into the sound directory.Works good.