AVIC411.com

Anyone bypass an AVIC-X910BT yet?

I just got my hands on the X Series firmware, the softmod still works.

Find the Data.zip, go into \APL2\iGo\. In data.zip edit project_config/pioneer.ini find the parking break code change it from 16 to 256.

please post it if you have it, so some of the gurus here can play with it.....

the hard mode will work, how else will they be able to demo them on the boards at the store,,, it will be the same as the older F series, I was mentioned here before

What???? I don't think you understand the mod he is talking about. The mod lets you have access to all of the functions of the gps and video wile driving. The demo in the store does not move so it does not have to have the bypass done. I could be wrong, but i do not think so. :wink:

hey all, i have tried to change park brake code to 256.0 and when i try to install update in car it tells me the file is wrong! any ideas? is there some thing i have to do to the file after i change it? I tried changin' it back to 16.0 and it still said file was wrong! I have not istalled the unaltered update yet which is a newer version than i have so i am re-dowloading that and will do it first, the try to change brake code. any idea's guys? also, can anyone tell me a more detailed hardware bypass?

Thanks Bri..