AVIC411.com

Red Light Camera Question

I am running GTI Matt's hack and have red light cameras enabled on my F90. I also downloaded the red light camera POI from POIFriend.com for Chicago. Now, I can get the downloaded cameras to appear as a POI, but, how do I get them to warn me that I am coming up to one?

its in settings/warnings

how do I get them to warn me that I am coming up to one?

like i've said, you have to go to your settings and click the warning icon and the options will be there

I am looking for a way to just upload all the coordinates.

the best way is to edit the speedcam is to edit the red light camera POI from POIFriend.com that you have

I am running GTI Matt's hack and have red light cameras enabled on my F90. I also downloaded the red light camera POI from POIFriend.com for Chicago. Now, I can get the downloaded cameras to appear as a POI, but, how do I get them to warn me that I am coming up to one?

its in settings/warnings

If he has cameras in a POI file, speedcamera warning settings weon't do anything. He needs to convert POI file to speedcamera.txt frormat.

its in settings/warnings

If he has cameras in a POI file, speedcamera warning settings weon't do anything. He needs to convert POI file to speedcamera.txt frormat.

i see,

Thanks Boris. You are on the right track. I guess I phrased ir wrong in my question. So, where is the original file? Do I edit it or make a new file with the coordinates?

There were a few posted in the Hacks forum. There's also the format for iGO's own speed camera description file there, so you could enter your own coordinates.

Aren't there signs that tell you there is a redlight camera intersection coming up? We have tons of em in philly.

Yeah there are. You don't always pay that close of attention to the signs though. I drive a lot for work and would like to the audible notification for areas that I am not familliar with. More of a convenience than necessity.