AVIC411.com

Keeper Mod + Speedcam for newbs

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dafia good work... I had been away for the week and just got home like the addition of the speed cams... Its nice that everyone makes compilations and no feelings are hurt!

Thanks! I just try to make sure that I give credit to the people that deserve it when I post it back up. There are a lot of people doing great work on these boards and we are all benefiting a lot. So thanks for your's, keepers and Adam's great work as well. :)

This is really my first mod. I am trying to see if I can get the trip computer into this with an on/off switch in the menu. I am having a hard time adding in a 5th icon below the MSN one in keepers awesome menu system. We'll see how far I get. :)

I have an F90BT and am running 3.010. I downloaded the files, the revised data zip, and it still keeps rebooting at the map screen. I just reverted back to my backup of the flash disk.

I am completely perplexed as to why its doing this on some and not on others. Can you answer these questions for me?:

1. Have you ever modded before putting these mods on?

2. When you "reverted back to your backup of the flash disk" was that an unmodded backup?

3. If you are back to the original unmodded (ever) config can you try just doing the font (bnt.ttf) and the data.zip and see if you have the same problems?

Thanks!

Hey guys i just notice in 4 mods combine when ur en-route when u come to a turn the green arrow kinda lead u thru the turn, 5 mods combine do not have this, any reason why?

For some reason or another i cannot use the 5 mod combine on my f900 with update 3.01, but i can use it on my f700 with update 3.01 although i had problem at first until diaftia rezip it but still can't use it on my f900.......

Hey guys i just notice in 4 mods combine when ur en-route when u come to a turn the green arrow kinda lead u thru the turn, 5 mods combine do not have this, any reason why?

For some reason or another i cannot use the 5 mod combine on my f900 with update 3.01, but i can use it on my f700 with update 3.01 although i had problem at first until diaftia rezip it but still can't use it on my f900.......

hey guys where is the code to get rid off MSn icon,Thank's

I have an F90BT and am running 3.010. I downloaded the files, the revised data zip, and it still keeps rebooting at the map screen. I just reverted back to my backup of the flash disk.

I am completely perplexed as to why its doing this on some and not on others. Can you answer these questions for me?:

2. When you "reverted back to your backup of the flash disk" was that an unmodded backup?

3. If you are back to the original unmodded (ever) config can you try just doing the font (bnt.ttf) and the data.zip and see if you have the same problems?

Thanks!

1. I ran IDT's and GTI Matt's mods in 2.0. The 3.0 is from here, not the official Pioneer release, that is showing shipped on their site. I am no pro, by any stretch of the imagination, but I get the jist. I do not feel comfortable editing my own files yet.

2. After updating to 3.01, i backed it up. There were no mods on the flashdisk.

3. I tried just doing the fonts and data.zip to find the same issue. I reverted back to the backup and then installed IDT's latest (8/8/09) mod. That worked as far as I could tell. No reboot so far. I have not taken the car out for a spin. I'll let you know what happens tomorrow after I drive around. Thanks for all your work!!!

PS, I just took the car for a spin around the neighborhood and all is well.

Thanks!

My f90bt is still rebooting only when I try to get to the GPS and maps.

1. I do not have any other mods.

2. My original is a unmodded back up.

3. I have not tried this yet I will let you know when I get a chance.

1. I ran IDT's and GTI Matt's mods in 2.0. The 3.0 is from here, not the official Pioneer release, that is showing shipped on their site. I am no pro, by any stretch of the imagination, but I get the jist. I do not feel comfortable editing my own files yet.

2. After updating to 3.01, i backed it up. There were no mods on the flashdisk.

3. I tried just doing the fonts and data.zip to find the same issue. I reverted back to the backup and then installed IDT's latest (8/8/09) mod. That worked as far as I could tell. No reboot so far. I have not taken the car out for a spin. I'll let you know what happens tomorrow after I drive around. Thanks for all your work!!!

PS, I just took the car for a spin around the neighborhood and all is well.

As I was trying up instructions on how to do this mod I came across the problem. I left a font file out of the original package. Some of you have it some of you don't which is why some of you are having the problem and some are not. :)

Copy this font into MyFlashDisk/APL2/IGO:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/kyo52tnwjzd/DS-DIGI.rar

That should do it. Let me know how it works.