AVIC411.com

Keeper Mod + Speedcam for newbs

OK. Not a problem but the older you get it becomes easier to look at a number. I have found using previous mods for 2.0 that my speedometer is 2 Mph slower then the actual readout on the NAV unit. It just would be nice to have and in a large font. I would do it my self but I do not know how to so I depend on you guys.

Thanks anyway.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So this is what I have on my system now and runs fine. I just uninstalled all my mods and used this zip that I made a compilation and it works fine per my directions.

NONE of these mods are my own, I have only combined and mods made by others.

included you will find

1) Keepers latest mod with drop down menu (in talking with him he has given me the instructions to add back in the info button so that is the only coding I really did here)

2) The software bypass for those complaining above that theirs no longer works (i have hardware but this software will work)

3) Gadget B1s updated SpeedCam mod via Boris M - Read the Speedcam Version 3.0 thread in order to learn how to use this mod, I have added the spud file that I uploaded to that thread, it contains many of the already known speedtraps/cams in the US you may have to modify their speed limits to make them alarm you. (use the cursor and drop down menu in keepers mod press the 3rd option down which is POI then click the one all the way to the right which is CURSOR info)

4) Carver's Nag screen mod - this knocks out some of the annoying nag screens but not all of them.

Here is the Zip it does not include testmode V2.3 which you also need make sure you read the instructions and have back ups for your current 3.0 files.

Rapidshare LInk - http://rapidshare.com/files/262138182/4 ... d.zip.html

Took your mods and added Current Speed, Current Elevation and Posted Speed (if available) signs and branding icons with the branding icon fix (which is the 5th mod so I am now calling this 5 mods combined).

EDIT: File updated 8-10-09 @ 9:18PST to fix some peoples rebooting problems. Copy the DS-DIGI.fnt file to APL2/IGO if you were having that problem.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/mmzmfjjej ... iginal.rar

If you want just the font file you can get that here:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/kyo52tnwjzd/DS-DIGI.rar

Not navigating:

photo1wft.jpg

Navigating:

photonig.jpg

I have the same problem with this new data zip, why some can use it and other can't..

I have the last keeper mod without the msn, but when I load this one in, it keeps rebooting. So I just replaced the data file with my old keeper release and all was back to normal. Any thoughts?
I have the same problem with this new data zip, why some can use it and other can't..
I have the last keeper mod without the msn' date=' but when I load this one in, it keeps rebooting. So I just replaced the data file with my old keeper release and all was back to normal. Any thoughts?[/quote']

You guys are having this problem with my mods? Can someone confirm? Strange thing is its running fine on mine. Are you on US or EU units? I wonder of the speed mods have an dependency on what unit you use. Also, on the reboots, is it immediate on booting or after a while?

I just copied all of these files to my unit again and it works just fine. IDT recommends deleting the save files. It's in My Flash Disk\USER\UserData\iGo\save, everything should be deleted except for favorites.dat if you have it. Try that and see if it fixes it?

I just copied all of these files to my unit again and it works just fine. IDT recommends deleting the save files. It's in My Flash Disk\USER\UserData\iGo\save, everything should be deleted except for favorites.dat if you have it. Try that and see if it fixes it?

I'm in the us.........try again also deleted files in save, got error (fail to open file gfix/day/cs.bmp exiting application) still wouldn't go to nav screen

I'm in the us.........try again also deleted files in save, got error (fail to open file gfix/day/cs.bmp exiting application) still wouldn't go to nav screen

That is so odd.. There is no cs.bmp. I even went and looked in Keepers original file as well as IDT's. I have rezipped the data.zip. Can you see if you get the error with this one?

http://www.mediafire.com/file/kvhkjuyyiaf/DATA.zip

That is so odd.. There is no cs.bmp. I even went and looked in Keepers original file as well as IDT's. I have rezipped the data.zip. Can you see if you get the error with this one?

http://www.mediafire.com/file/kvhkjuyyiaf/DATA.zip

Finally no reboot, looks great working as should........whats the different between the two data zip....

I think i'm going to restore my flash disk because i've done a lot of testing i need to start from scratch.....

Finally no reboot, looks great working as should........whats the different between the two data zip....

I think i'm going to restore my flash disk because i've done a lot of testing i need to start from scratch.....

I didnt change a single thing... lol. All I did was rezip it. Something must have gone wrong when I used winrar to compress it. I will upload a new set and update the threads. Thanks for testing for me! Sorry for the hassle.