AVIC411.com

*F90BT*3.0 is Excellent* What VIDEO Codec Does it Support?

640 by 480 in MP4 format off the ipod is the best way to play movies,music videos and dvd rips...will have to convert most media formats found online to mp4, since its not that popular unless you have an ipod, to all the little kids that couldnt answer my simple question thank you for being dumb and ignorant, if i had the manual i still wouldnt look, id fucking google it. so now that we have our fucking answer, maybe a moderator can close this pissing contest down ... :twisted:

I agree... I usually consult the internet, a medium mostly composed of opinions, instead of the manual which was written specifically for my device and lists exactly what I need and wish to know, thereby preventing the need for threads such as this.

Lackluster logic at its best lol

The funniest thing about attacks on this forum:

-All of my attacks are aimed at your incomprehensible methods of deduction.

-All of your attacks are personal, despite knowing nothing about me.

The difference is this:

Your noobery is readily apparent and evidence-supported.

You know nothing about me. None are your attacks are supportable.

It's sad. You seem very defensive and easily offended. I'm not sure what your issue is, but it's pitiful.

640 by 480 in MP4 format off the ipod is the best way to play movies,music videos and dvd rips...will have to convert most media formats found online to mp4, since its not that popular unless you have an ipod, to all the little kids that couldnt answer my simple question thank you for being dumb and ignorant, if i had the manual i still wouldnt look, id fucking google it. so now that we have our fucking answer, maybe a moderator can close this pissing contest down ... :twisted:

Oh such wisdom has been bestowed on us.... NOT!! come on kid grow up, "id fucking google it" god are you really that pathetic that you cant look something up even when the data is given to you... Our generation has become so sad :(

Oh such wisdom has been bestowed on us.... NOT!! come on kid grow up, "id fucking google it" god are you really that pathetic that you cant look something up even when the data is given to you... Our generation has become so sad :(

And you had to revive it. It was starting to die out. Look, I brought back to the top. Bad, bad, bad.