AVIC411.com

IDT skin#1 v5.5 03/02/10 9download link to be updated)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IDT,

Where are the graphics for the navigation arrows and directions. I want to switch to your older 2.7 versions as I do not like the more cartonny ones your later mods have been using. Any known issue with switching those over?

BTW, Loving the new tools and integration overall.

Ceger

do you mean the green directional icon?

Yes. Yours are yellow. To be specific, the arrows and graphics that appear in the top left corner when navigation is on to a destination.

Also, where is the data stored for the map default tilt and zoom of the 3D display. I want to adjust that, but do not seem to be hitting the correct values. What file are those in?

Ceger

IDT,

Where are the graphics for the navigation arrows and directions. I want to switch to your older 2.7 versions as I do not like the more cartonny ones your later mods have been using. Any known issue with switching those over?

BTW, Loving the new tools and integration overall.

Ceger

do you mean the green directional icon?

Yes. Yours are yellow. To be specific, the arrows and graphics that appear in the top left corner when navigation is on to a destination.

Also, where is the data stored for the map default tilt and zoom of the 3D display. I want to adjust that, but do not seem to be hitting the correct values. What file are those in?

Ceger

here you go, extract the zip and put it inside common folder and common night folder,

for the tilt and zoom it's in the sys.txt

on the [map] section of the sys.txt add these (if they're not in there) and just play with the values to get the desired max tilt and maz zoom

3d_max_tiltlevel=10000 
3d_max_zoomlevel=1500

diriconbig.zip

Hey IDT, How have you been. I have been away since using 2.0 and working with CMH and haven't done much since my unit was how I wanted it, but now with 3.0 it is time to change. Before I begin using your mod and making my own mods, quick question. Been reading like crazy and just wanted to know which instructions to follow since there are multiple links now. Might be dumb question but Want to ask someone like you that knows so I don't brick my unit. To update to 3.0 should I use the instructions from this link Complete 3.0 Install Guide - viewtopic.php?f=34&t=25751 or another. Please help. Thanks in advance.

Hey IDT, How have you been. I have been away since using 2.0 and working with CMH and haven't done much since my unit was how I wanted it, but now with 3.0 it is time to change. Before I begin using your mod and making my own mods, quick question. Been reading like crazy and just wanted to know which instructions to follow since there are multiple links now. Might be dumb question but Want to ask someone like you that knows so I don't brick my unit. To update to 3.0 should I use the instructions from this link Complete 3.0 Install Guide - http://avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=25751 or another. Please help. Thanks in advance.

yes, that's what i used when i updated mine

here you go, extract the zip and put it inside common folder and common night folder,

[attachment=0]diriconbig.zip[/attachment]

for the tilt and zoom it's in the sys.txt

on the [map] section of the sys.txt add these (if they're not in there) and just play with the values to get the desired max tilt and maz zoom

3d_max_tiltlevel=10000 
3d_max_zoomlevel=1500

Perfect, thank you for the help.

Ceger

wow i am confused.

1. what is the flash dump that i have to put on a SD card?

From what i understand, after Wince is updated, you put in the SD card with the testfolder, data file and flash dump into "My Flash Disk" Drive.

2. So I dont delete anything form my "My Flash Disk"?

3. Everything will get overwritten including data.zip?

Thanks

wow i am confused.

From what i understand, after Wince is updated, you put in the SD card with the testfolder, data file and flash dump into "My Flash Disk" Drive.

Thanks

1. flash dump is the copy of the files from the X

2. you have to delete everything inside the myflashdisk to avoid any conflicts

3.if you don't delete it everything will be overwritten

I think I understand now.

First I update wince, then I put in the sd with the testmode, data and the my flash disk file from the x910 folder. Delete everything in "my flash disk" and replace it with the "my flash disk" contents from the X.

Cant wait the sky, 2D North and quicker responses is more than worth it.

Thanks

wow i am confused.

Thanks

I might have not been paying attention, but I simply moved in your DATA.zip, font and SYS.txt file into my IG0 folder as I did all past mods. Are you saying that it will cause issues if I do not do a complete fresh delete and copy of the modified flash disk folder on the unit? Everything seems to be running fine, if not a little slow, which I assumed is due to POI overlays I have turned on.

Ceger

wow i am confused.

Thanks

I might have not been paying attention, but I simply moved in your DATA.zip, font and SYS.txt file into my IG0 folder as I did all past mods. Are you saying that it will cause issues if I do not do a complete fresh delete and copy of the modified flash disk folder on the unit? Everything seems to be running fine, if not a little slow, which I assumed is due to POI overlays I have turned on.

Ceger

that post is just for gnasr74