AVIC411.com

IDT skin#1 v5.5 03/02/10 9download link to be updated)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one more thing

when you in navi mode and you`ll click on itenerary button and then on one of the points of your route system will crash, all you have to do is copy 746_32K_OM-008_24b.bmp file (unpacked and copy to 800_480 folder)[attachment=0]746_32K_OM-008_24b.rar[/attachment]

thanks for letting us know,

also, I was using guidance to a POI and when it was speaking during my approach to a speedcam, I could also here the speed cam warning audio..... when the guidance audio ended, the speedcam audio stopped also........ IDT ??? comment please??

kafklatsch

thanks bro

No problem, this is so much better than stock that I find myself driving around just to play with the new "stuff"... well worth the $$.... I will continue to contribute to you for further time spent on your mods

I am having a problem that I have definitely pinpointed. My F500BT will only give audible speedcam warnings when I am actually listening to sound via the avic (like the SD card or Ipod) and then the warning is super loud.. LOL scares the F out of me even though I know its about to happen..... when I am using the head unit audio, I only get the display image and no sound (no HU mute and NO sound sent). Have tried multiple times, after multiple reinstalls. pretty consistent now...

basically.... no Audible warning unless listening to the avic, and warning sound level is deafening when I am listening to my ipod

there must be coders logical fix here...... ???? like sending the speedcam audio via they same way as guidance is sent out to the HU :?:

houston has two trillion...................

also, I was using guidance to a POI and when it was speaking during my approach to a speedcam, I could also here the speed cam warning audio..... when the guidance audio ended, the speedcam audio stopped also........ IDT ??? comment please??

kafklatsch

thanks bro

No problem, this is so much better than stock that I find myself driving around just to play with the new "stuff"... well worth the $$.... I will continue to contribute to you for further time spent on your mods

I am having a problem that I have definitely pinpointed. My F500BT will only give audible speedcam warnings when I am actually listening to sound via the avic (like the SD card or Ipod) and then the warning is super loud.. LOL scares the F out of me even though I know its about to happen..... when I am using the head unit audio, I only get the display image and no sound (no HU mute and NO sound sent). Have tried multiple times, after multiple reinstalls. pretty consistent now...

basically.... no Audible warning unless listening to the avic, and warning sound level is deafening when I am listening to my ipod

there must be coders logical fix here...... ???? like sending the speedcam audio via they same way as guidance is sent out to the HU :?:

houston has two trillion...................

i'm not sure if you're reffering to the speedcam voice or the audible warnings, if its the speedcam voice, i'll include the volume slider for it on the next major update, i'll look into it once i get most of the priority mods done, i'll have a minor update later tonight with fix on the setting of home, the info fix, trip computer on map and edited BMP's for looks,

Thanks for responding J,

the speedcam audio - be it voice or beeps - is not coming out of the AVIC unless I have the sd card or ipod playing..... or during the coincidence of guidance audio at the same time of speedcam warning..... I do see the visual display everytime. any ideas???

i'm not sure if you're reffering to the speedcam voice or the audible warnings, if its the speedcam voice, i'll include the volume slider for it on the next major update, i'll look into it once i get most of the priority mods done, i'll have a minor update later tonight with fix on the setting of home, the info fix, trip computer on map and edited BMP's for looks,

Thanks for responding J,

the speedcam audio - be it voice or beeps - is not coming out of the AVIC unless I have the sd card or ipod playing..... or during the coincidence of guidance audio at the same time of speedcam warning..... I do see the visual display everytime. any ideas???

i see, are those camera's included on the speedcam.txt or did you manually enter it? if it was included could you try manually adding a camera and check if the voice alert would play, i'm not too sure as to why this thing is happening, 69sickpack also had a problem where the unit reboots on a known speedcam location, i just experienced this last night where the unit rebooted while i'm on a route and had to stop and it rebooted again until i passed the camera, i will definitely have to figure this out

i see, are those camera's included on the speedcam.txt or did you manually enter it? if it was included could you try manually adding a camera and check if the voice alert would play, i'm not too sure as to why this thing is happening, 69sickpack also had a problem where the unit reboots on a known speedcam location, i just experienced this last night where the unit rebooted while i'm on a route and had to stop and it rebooted again until i passed the camera, i will definitely have to figure this out

I have used the spud file from this site, and the txt file from this site. I have even converted the txt to spud and used it and the spud to txt and used it....... all 4 attempts give the same response.... no audio on the F500BT.... remember, our F500's mutes the HU audio and sends the Avic audio whenever neccessary, such as for ipod/SD or guidance.. the speedcam warning audio is not being output unless the audio is already being emitted from the F500.... gotta be some coding logic there.... but I am clueless

I have used the spud file from this site, and the txt file from this site. I have even converted the txt to spud and used it and the spud to txt and used it....... all 4 attempts give the same response.... no audio on the F500BT.... remember, our F500's mutes the HU audio and sends the Avic audio whenever neccessary, such as for ipod/SD or guidance.. the speedcam warning audio is not being output unless the audio is already being emitted from the F500.... gotta be some coding logic there.... but I am clueless

i'll check with some other F500 guru's around and see what i can i find out

just went out for a drive and with navi mode on I was off 15-20 feet, I stoped 2 feet on stop sing before taking right and navi was showing that I`m 17 feet away from intersection

that is way too off

any ideas?

could you check how far from the car image the actual gps position is? mayba post a picture or something,