AVIC411.com

IDT skin#1 v5.5 03/02/10 9download link to be updated)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Installed the version 3.0 update and that made a big difference. I installed your MOD today and wanted to says Thanks IDT, you helped make my $1200 deck worth $1200 again. You added features that the dipshits at Pioneer should have added when they released the deck to the public. As soon as my Replacement knob arrives i will be content in using this deck.

There is one question or suggestion i have:

When there is an incoming call from a number that is not in the contacts list it always displays as one long number with area code and no spacing. While driving i find this extremely difficult to decipher who is calling by looking at the 10 digit number.

Is there a way to modify so it doesnt show area code and also add spaces and a dash? (123) 555 - 1234

Even if you know which file this setting is in i can try and mod this myself :D

Its always been the main glitch that has annoyed me from day one along with how small the Answer and Hangup buttons are when there is an entire 7 inch screen they make them so small that when a call comes in its a hectic event to try and figure out whos number it is then press the tiny answer button.

I Installed the version 3.0 update and that made a big difference. I installed your MOD today and wanted to says Thanks IDT, you helped make my $1200 deck worth $1200 again. You added features that the dipshits at Pioneer should have added when they released the deck to the public. As soon as my Replacement knob arrives i will be content in using this deck.

There is one question or suggestion i have:

When there is an incoming call from a number that is not in the contacts list it always displays as one long number with area code and no spacing. While driving i find this extremely difficult to decipher who is calling by looking at the 10 digit number.

Is there a way to modify so it doesnt show area code and also add spaces and a dash? (123) 555 - 1234

Even if you know which file this setting is in i can try and mod this myself :D

Its always been the main glitch that has annoyed me from day one along with how small the Answer and Hangup buttons are when there is an entire 7 inch screen they make them so small that when a call comes in its a hectic event to try and figure out whos number it is then press the tiny answer button.

no problem,

regarding your question/suggestion, calls are handled by other software in our units, so far no one has hacked that part of the unit so you have to live with it for now

Hi IDT, thanks for the multi-plan mod...been looking forward to that!

In your future data.zip's can you add the curso file to the common/night folder (unless u dont add it for some reason)? Just makes things easier..i forgot to add it, then tried loading some of the themes and realized it was missing again.

thanks a bunch

In your future data.zip's can you add the curso file to the common/night folder (unless u dont add it for some reason)? Just makes things easier..i forgot to add it, then tried loading some of the themes and realized it was missing again.

thanks a bunch

no prob,

also what cursor file were you reffering to

I'm sorry I would like the short cut link to go to the bottom screen instead of going to poi info.

could you edit the picture you posted to show where and what you want to do, sorry my brain's not working to day as i haven't had much sleep the last few weeks

I would like the blue info button in the top left corner to take me to the menu that the original curser led to.

post-33978-1287275843054_thumb.jpg

thanks a bunch

Hi IDT, im attaching the cursor file that eliminated the theme error. Added it to the common/night folder and all is working perfectly

cursor_places.zip

I'm sorry I would like the short cut link to go to the bottom screen instead of going to poi info.

could you edit the picture you posted to show where and what you want to do, sorry my brain's not working to day as i haven't had much sleep the last few weeks

The reason I am asking is when you select the blue information button it brings up a list of POI’s around the cursor. When you select POI it goes straight to the poi information screen and never gives the option to call the POI like the POI search does. Basically there is no option to call POI.

The reason I am asking is when you select the blue information button it brings up a list of POI’s around the cursor. When you select POI it goes straight to the poi information screen and never gives the option to call the POI like the POI search does. Basically there is no option to call POI.

i'll take care of it

IDT,

Dont worry about the MSN Traffic thing I was mentioning. It was working with the Pioneer scheme's, so my guess is that its just something wrong with the other schemes, not having support for road color shading maybe (other than when in route)? I would say its not an issue at all with your mod.

thanks for the donation bro

IDT,

Dont worry about the MSN Traffic thing I was mentioning. It was working with the Pioneer scheme's, so my guess is that its just something wrong with the other schemes, not having support for road color shading maybe (other than when in route)? I would say its not an issue at all with your mod.

thanks for the donation bro

you're welcome, least i could do!