AVIC411.com

IDT skin#1 v5.5 03/02/10 9download link to be updated)

Change the 3d_max_tiltlevel to "=8800"

and then change the defaulttilt3d to "=8100"

This way you can tilt it to see a bit of sky but will default back to 8100 which is just a bit.

You should like that.

Good luck,

Bud

I don't see that default tilt code anywhere. Do we add that in as an extra line in the [map] section?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This way you can tilt it to see a bit of sky but will default back to 8100 which is just a bit.

You should like that.

Good luck,

Bud

I don't see that default tilt code anywhere. Do we add that in as an extra line in the [map] section?

yes

You should like that.

Good luck,

Bud

yes

Thanks.

IDT, are you going to be adding back the auto-dimming of the top buttons? If so, can you provide hints as to where to comment it out like in the other version (if its location changed)?

One thing I noticed, and maybe I dont have it setup correctly, but the traffic flow (MSN) didnt seem to be working. Maybe its scheme dependent? On one road with a Real View scheme, I was encountering these green dots on the road, which I assume should have been coloring the road green completely. I later changed to the default Pioneer scheme, but didnt have the dots as I think the road I was travelling at that time did not have traffic flow info. Not sure if this has any bearing on your mod or if its all scheme related, thought I would bring it up with you just in case.

unfortunately i won't be able to help you with this one as i don't have MSN direct feature

Hey IDT,

Thank you very much for the mod, I am really enjoying it. I was just wondering if you could let me know how to move the compass down just a little bit, because my HU is at an angle where it is kinda hard to see the compass. And is it possible for me to modify it to be a bit larger? My eyes are very weak :lol:

Also, maybe it's just me but somehow I can't seem to get that pretty sky background going. It's just a flat sky blue colour. Is there a reason why? I can clearly see the cloud picture files in the zip.

Thanks again.

I noticed that no matter which camera I set I do not get the volume muting. Either on "simple" (which is where it is supposed to work, correct?) or "when approaching".

I get the beeps but I do not get any other muting I see where the "!alert3" was changed to "beep beep"..no biggie to swap sounds but there is no volume restore or cancel. Is there supposed to be with this mod?. Just the spoken alerts and the visual which do work in the default settings and also the canceling on the screen tap.

Thanx!

Bud

how come my maps dont look as nice as the pics you have?

do you have by any chance hacked your unit?

I have the 3.0 update and followed the instructions you have posted above. Is that all I need? I like the 2d view of your map with the big roads. Thanks in advance IDT.