AVIC411.com

IDT skin#1 v5.5 03/02/10 9download link to be updated)

I notice your mod dont have the 3.01 navigation in route arrow[attachment=1]0822090027.jpg[/attachment]

take a look at the attached picture

[attachment=0]DSC02029.JPG[/attachment]

interestingly enough I have BOTH arrows after editing my sys.txt. I added this line.

[debug]

speedcam_enabled=1

skip_eula=1

enable_roadshadow=1

enable_buildings=1

restart_mode_in_file=1

traincrossing=1

show_lane_info=1

show_arrows_on_route=1

I can't post a screen shot now but it's not much to look at anyway. I was just playing around.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

need some assistance with my new onmap icons. I put them into CMH928 file and now the icons look like **it. Do I have to make adjustments in my nav.ui file? I really like them better than what I have and would love to know why they look terrible.

if you're referring to the icons with the black background it means that there's something wrong with their alpha layer

need some assistance with my new onmap icons. I put them into CMH928 file and now the icons look like **it. Do I have to make adjustments in my nav.ui file? I really like them better than what I have and would love to know why they look terrible.

if you're referring to the icons with the black background it means that there's something wrong with their alpha layer

which settings do i need to mess with in which file please?

you have to edit the bmps themselves, send me the bmps and i'll edit it for you,

I notice your mod dont have the 3.01 navigation in route arrow[attachment=1]0822090027.jpg[/attachment]

take a look at the attached picture

[attachment=0]DSC02029.JPG[/attachment]

I fix it by using your data zip only, i didn't use the sys.txt file

you have to edit the bmps themselves, send me the bmps and i'll edit it for you,

i borrowed some from you and some from cmh928 and then modified them a little.

they are all screwed up even the ones that dont look screwed up. I replaced all the icons cmh928 had because some of the ones he had were not done well, so i tried to make them look better, so they may be screwed up too.

they are all screwed up even the ones that dont look screwed up. I replaced all the icons cmh928 had because some of the ones he had were not done well, so i tried to make them look better, so they may be screwed up too.

ok try this one

onmapicons.zip

ok try this one[attachment=0]onmapicons.zip[/attachment]

first of all thanks a lot you have always been good to me. the house has a white outline around it, is that the same problem as the ones with the black around them? Is this something i have to do in photoshop?

ok try this one[attachment=0]onmapicons.zip[/attachment]

first of all thanks a lot you have always been good to me. the house has a white outline around it, is that the same problem as the ones with the black around them? Is this something i have to do in photoshop?

no problem bro, it doesn't matter what the background is on the picture,it'sthe alpha channels that matter,

no problem bro, it doesn't matter what the background is on the picture,it'sthe alpha channels that matter,

is there somewhere on here that expains this so i can read on it?

is there somewhere on here that expains this so i can read on it?

not that i know, i just figured it out from the daycar bmp thread