AVIC411.com

IDT skin#1 v5.5 03/02/10 9download link to be updated)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey ill.die.trying... is there anyway you can add the 3dcars/menu from the "Gurjon skin for AVIC" post to your mod. love your mod and i hate changing the 3dcar manually everytime i feel like riding with a different car. Would greatly appreciate it, thx

that's what i'm planning on doing, but it might take a while as gurjon stuff is on a different level

IDT,

I'm putting this here because I don't know how often you check the street label thread but... I've noticed that if I leave my 3d screen at the same tilt and zoom, different schemes will show more or less streets. I'm starting to think that clips_planes does not overrule the individual schemes. I'll let you know if I come up with an answer. Any thoughts on direction?

@IDT, many thanks for your mod..

does it show the Europe Speed-Limits corretly?

what does it do if nomore speedlimit (in Germany :D ) ? shows the last speed limit icon? or nomore icon on display?

:) sorry for poor english..

could you post a street in germany with a known speed limit so that i could compare,

is anyone having trouble with the trip computer not starting on 3.1? I have more testing to do but it didn't start on my last trip. i tried to get it to start by restarting it but none of the individual trip computer pages would start.

i tried it the today and it never failed

IDT,

I'm putting this here because I don't know how often you check the street label thread but... I've noticed that if I leave my 3d screen at the same tilt and zoom, different schemes will show more or less streets. I'm starting to think that clips_planes does not overrule the individual schemes. I'll let you know if I come up with an answer. Any thoughts on direction?

if that was the case then you have to manually add the clip_plane part to every scheme you're planning on using,

this is the reason why i only use one scheme for day and night :)

is anyone having trouble with the trip computer not starting on 3.1? I have more testing to do but it didn't start on my last trip. i tried to get it to start by restarting it but none of the individual trip computer pages would start.

Yep, I have had trouble starting ANY tripmeter in ANY mod.

I have kinda just given up on the tripmeter thing and focus my attention on the other superb mods. I like it but I can live without it. :?

Bud