AVIC411.com

IDT skin#1 v5.5 03/02/10 9download link to be updated)

okay, I cant take the tiny avic speaker announcing my speedcam info anymore.

and since I am the "only" F500BT user of the mod who uses the speedcams, I guess i will get no support.

I need to look elsewhere, and though i really like this mod, the F500BT audio feed issue is addressed in other mods ... good luck and enjoy the mod guys....

kevin

easy bro, it's coming

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey IDT,

just installed and got thrilled! Great Work, beer money is on it's way!

Couple of questions/suggestions:

1) How do I quickly access "last destinations" from the map screen?

2) Any way to use one of the unused buttons, e.g. speed Limit to access the TMC event screen? Had that in a mod I used in 2.0 and loved it.

3) how to change the Speed limit button to European format?

4) Over here in Europe there are a lot of countries where you have the headlights on during the day, any chance you link the day/night to the backlight, so it dims not dependend on the headlights, but on the sceme used?

Thanks a lot, keep on going!

Jörg

1) do you mean history?

2)i'll find a shortcut for it

3)i'll include that on the next release

4)that would be something that no one has figured out yet,

1) I think yes, in German it means "letzte Ziele"

2) Great!

3) Great, for the TMC info I found the way to edit SYS.txt, but not for your onscreen buttons.

4) So YOU will be the first! :smile:

See you

Jörg

Hey IDT,

just installed and got thrilled! Great Work, beer money is on it's way!

Couple of questions/suggestions:

1) How do I quickly access "last destinations" from the map screen?

2) Any way to use one of the unused buttons, e.g. speed Limit to access the TMC event screen? Had that in a mod I used in 2.0 and loved it.

3) how to change the Speed limit button to European format?

4) Over here in Europe there are a lot of countries where you have the headlights on during the day, any chance you link the day/night to the backlight, so it dims not dependend on the headlights, but on the sceme used?

Thanks a lot, keep on going!

Jörg

1) do you mean history?

2)i'll find a shortcut for it

3)i'll include that on the next release

4)that would be something that no one has figured out yet,

1) I think yes, in German it means "letzte Ziele"

2) Great!

3) Great, for the TMC info I found the way to edit SYS.txt, but not for your onscreen buttons.

4) So YOU will be the first! :smile:

See you

Jörg

hmm thats weird, my day/night scheme changed is not linked to my headlights being on, it changes depending on what time it is on my unit.

he says..
easy bro' date=' it's coming[/quote'].... as cool as a cucumber...... I like that approach..... i'll hang in there....... ;-)

we'll have it figured out, i have been digging thru his gurjon skin and also asked a couple of members to try it out so we'll have a solution soon

Man - the trip computer is driving me crazy! I can't get it to start at all today! The only time I have been able to get it to start has been playing around in the driveway. There's no way you have to start it before you get under motion, is there?

it should automatically start once you get into the navi screen, do you have the navi warning screen removed via carvers mod?

Man - the trip computer is driving me crazy! I can't get it to start at all today! The only time I have been able to get it to start has been playing around in the driveway. There's no way you have to start it before you get under motion, is there?

same here, I might go back to v3 to see if it has the same symptoms. As far as I know it worked all of the time in v3.

so how much are the F500BT selling for right now? the reason why i'm asking is so that i could easily check/modify the data.zip files in the house instead of going back and fort to my car, anyone selling a used one? all the donations i received will be used to buying an F500 so that i can troubleshoot faster,

so how much are the F500BT selling for right now? the reason why i'm asking is so that i could easily check/modify the data.zip files in the house instead of going back and fort to my car, anyone selling a used one? all the donations i received will be used to buying an F500 so that i can troubleshoot faster,

F500BT is current sale at amazon.com for $186 brandnew, a couple of months ago it was on sale at around $169 brandnew. Mine was bought at $178 though.

Here is the link if you want to buy one :)

http://www.amazon.com/Pioneer-AVIC-F500 ... 709&sr=8-1

From what i have tried, all the mods that use the trip computer have this issue, for me my trip computer works 2/3 of the time, same way in 3.0 and in every other mods i have tried. I thinks its more of an issue with the trip computer script then the IDT mod.

I have had this from day one with my F90BT.

For the time being I have given up on trying to use the trip comp. as I know eventually **fingers crossed** someone will have it fixed.

Bud