AVIC411.com

IDT skin#1 v5.5 03/02/10 9download link to be updated)

Well I went out to take the pix, and noticed my trip timer running. Took a drive around the block and it worked o-k. Weird. I will keep an eye on it. I did take some pix and sent them to your e-mail IDT. You can see the word "settings" in the background on the Trip Computer screen. My phone doesn't take great pix, but I think you'll see what I mean. Also, the camera icon is missing a horizontal row of pixels. You should see that in the pic. I like the mod, and will send a little beer money your way.

Jim

i just saw th pics, i'll take a look at the BMP for it, it might be that the alpha layer has something hidden

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey IDT, can you point out the file i need to overwrite so that I can get caller ID box back in my image.res. I have been searching for a while and just can't seem to find it.

thanks

i don't have any of my files accessible today as my SD card reader here at work is gone missing, i'll look at it when i get home

69sixpackbee

Hope this finds you well. Have you been able to troubleshoot any further the inaccurate turn indicators that pop up?

Just wondering..If not I would like to comment them out but not sure how to do that.

Thanks in advance for your help

M

instead of commenting it out i think it would be better to just turn it off in the settings so that later when we figure out what the problem is you'll already have it working

69sixpackbee

Hope this finds you well. Have you been able to troubleshoot any further the inaccurate turn indicators that pop up?

Just wondering..If not I would like to comment them out but not sure how to do that.

M

Not really. I just ignore it. It is really TeleAtlas' fault and not the mod. :oops:

69sixpackbee

M

Not really. I just ignore it. It is really TeleAtlas' fault and not the mod. :oops:

Nothing to do with TeleAtlas. Map info is accurate (well, in this regard, at least).

Hey IDT,

just installed and got thrilled! Great Work, beer money is on it's way!

Couple of questions/suggestions:

1) How do I quickly access "last destinations" from the map screen?

2) Any way to use one of the unused buttons, e.g. speed Limit to access the TMC event screen? Had that in a mod I used in 2.0 and loved it.

3) how to change the Speed limit button to European format?

4) Over here in Europe there are a lot of countries where you have the headlights on during the day, any chance you link the day/night to the backlight, so it dims not dependend on the headlights, but on the sceme used?

Thanks a lot, keep on going!

Jörg

Hey IDT,

just installed and got thrilled! Great Work, beer money is on it's way!

Couple of questions/suggestions:

1) How do I quickly access "last destinations" from the map screen?

2) Any way to use one of the unused buttons, e.g. speed Limit to access the TMC event screen? Had that in a mod I used in 2.0 and loved it.

3) how to change the Speed limit button to European format?

4) Over here in Europe there are a lot of countries where you have the headlights on during the day, any chance you link the day/night to the backlight, so it dims not dependend on the headlights, but on the sceme used?

Thanks a lot, keep on going!

Jörg

1) do you mean history?

2)i'll find a shortcut for it

3)i'll include that on the next release

4)that would be something that no one has figured out yet,

okay, I cant take the tiny avic speaker announcing my speedcam info anymore.

and since I am the "only" F500BT user of the mod who uses the speedcams, I guess i will get no support.

I need to look elsewhere, and though i really like this mod, the F500BT audio feed issue is addressed in other mods ... good luck and enjoy the mod guys....

kevin