AVIC411.com

IDT skin#1 v5.5 03/02/10 9download link to be updated)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IDT, any luck with the clips_planes.ini file on your new schemes? I posted up on the street labels thread about my issue. I know that it's not the mod because it didn't work when I upgraded to 3.02. I tried to look up 2.0 Data.zips in order to find a good value but no go. Thanks for your time and help. I'd pay pioneer for what you've added so I guess I'm gonna have to fire up Paypal!

thanks!!

IDT, any luck with the clips_planes.ini file on your new schemes? I posted up on the street labels thread about my issue. I know that it's not the mod because it didn't work when I upgraded to 3.02. I tried to look up 2.0 Data.zips in order to find a good value but no go. Thanks for your time and help. I'd pay pioneer for what you've added so I guess I'm gonna have to fire up Paypal!

thanks!!

the clip_planes.ini is already in the data.zip so no need to put one in every scheme as the one in the data.zip takes precedence

ok, i must be blind BUT where do i find the mutiroute thing. I have found the mutiroute button on screen but it just pulls up a list of routes not the cool map showing all the diff routes at the same time.

instead of just clicking the multiroute button you have to press it longer

ok, i must be blind BUT where do i find the mutiroute thing. I have found the mutiroute button on screen but it just pulls up a list of routes not the cool map showing all the diff routes at the same time.

instead of just clicking the multiroute button you have to press it longer

ahhh cool ty