AVIC411.com

IDT skin#1 v5.5 03/02/10 9download link to be updated)

I have noticed that as well that the trip computer does not always start. It did the same thing with no mods at all, so I am thinking that there is a glitch in the Pioneer OS for this to happen and not the mod itself.

One thing IDT if you can. I noticed that the street numbers are always odd on the left side and even on the right side of the screen. On a prior mod that I had, the street numbers were shown on the correct side of the street. For example if you are heading south the odds are on the right side and the evens on the left. If you head north on the same street the numbers reverse to show the correct numbers on the correct side of the street.

I love the trip computer but can it be visible when you are navigating as well as just driving around? Just a thought.

Thanks for all you do.....I owe you alot of beer money right now....It may turn into a keg!!!!

Regards,

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this sound output thing is apparently F500BT specific, but I notice the "exceeding speed limit" warning audio does indeed mute the HU and annouce over the speakers. Why does this announce correctly, but the "red light camera" warnings do not. They still only announce on the avic itself, forcing me to leave the audio output to "both" and still cant be heard over even moderate volume HU music.

PLEASE HELP WITH THIS. The routing of the audio output must be adjustable via code..

I love this friggin IDT interface, looks like I have to pay for this 3.0v3 upgrade also...

One thing IDT if you can. I noticed that the street numbers are always odd on the left side and even on the right side of the screen. On a prior mod that I had, the street numbers were shown on the correct side of the street. For example if you are heading south the odds are on the right side and the evens on the left. If you head north on the same street the numbers reverse to show the correct numbers on the correct side of the street.

Get into your Navigatemap_800_480.ui file and change this:

;house numbers display 

To this:

;house numbers display 

And it will straightenit out.

Had to do it to mine too.

Bud

Get into your Navigatemap_800_480.ui file and change this:

;house numbers display 

To this:

;house numbers display 

And it will straightenit out.

Had to do it to mine too.

Bud

so i got it on the wrong side? i'll check it out

I know this sound output thing is apparently F500BT specific, but I notice the "exceeding speed limit" warning audio does indeed mute the HU and annouce over the speakers. Why does this announce correctly, but the "red light camera" warnings do not. They still only announce on the avic itself, forcing me to leave the audio output to "both" and still cant be heard over even moderate volume HU music.

PLEASE HELP WITH THIS. The routing of the audio output must be adjustable via code..

I love this friggin IDT interface, looks like I have to pay for this 3.0v3 upgrade also...

one question,did you change the device type of your sys.txt to the one specific to F500?

I have noticed that as well that the trip computer does not always start. It did the same thing with no mods at all, so I am thinking that there is a glitch in the Pioneer OS for this to happen and not the mod itself.

I love the trip computer but can it be visible when you are navigating as well as just driving around? Just a thought.

Thanks for all you do.....I owe you alot of beer money right now....It may turn into a keg!!!!

Regards,

i'll try to figure out a spot on where i could put the tripcomp when navigating

one question,did you change the device type of your sys.txt to the one specific to F500?

yeah....... it wont work at all without sys.txt revision for F500BT....... forgot during one of my installs..

I did notice on page 3 of the "GURJON SKIN FOR AVIC" thread this post by SPECTER;

"If you are using an F500BT with the optional amplifier, you will be happy to know that the sound will go through the amplifier and not just the units little speaker."

so this is fixable somehow

yeah....... it wont work at all without sys.txt revision for F500BT....... forgot during one of my installs..

I did notice on page 3 of the "GURJON SKIN FOR AVIC" thread this post by SPECTER;

"If you are using an F500BT with the optional amplifier, you will be happy to know that the sound will go through the amplifier and not just the units little speaker."

so this is fixable somehow

i wish i have an F500 so i personally could try it out, i'll dig into the gurjon skin and see what i come up with,