AVIC411.com

IDT skin#1 v5.5 03/02/10 9download link to be updated)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IDT

Go to this address

3520 Canoncita Lane

Plano,TX 75023

Head South to Parker Road and make a right turn heading west on Parker

Continue to Coit and turn Right

1st Street to turn on is San Mateo. Make a right.

On my system, the numbers disappear on Parker and Coit and reappear on San Mateo

It appears to function the same way whether you are navigating or just cruising.

Regards,

M

IDT

Go to this address

3520 Canoncita Lane

Plano,TX 75023

Head South to Parker Road and make a right turn heading west on Parker

Continue to Coit and turn Right

1st Street to turn on is San Mateo. Make a right.

On my system, the numbers disappear on Parker and Coit and reappear on San Mateo

It appears to function the same way whether you are navigating or just cruising.

Regards,

M

i'll try it out later

so how much are the F500BT selling for right now? the reason why i'm asking is so that i could easily check/modify the data.zip files in the house instead of going back and fort to my car, anyone selling a used one? all the donations i received will be used to buying an F500 so that i can troubleshoot faster,

Look, with your mod, the f500bt performance jumps 99% just like the big boy Avics, I love it more than my Avic-Z3, and my current OE system.... I find myself driving a little out of the way to enjoy the modded system a little more. I in for a little $$$ on a F500 if you decide to get one

we'll see in a couple of days if i could afford to get one,

Okay, I'm a total newb. I'm not sure if this has been discussed or if it even is an issue. Is there a way to save the data from the trip computer? Every time I start the car, the trip computer resets itself. Just wondering if there is a setting I'm missing somewhere. Thanks for an awesome mod.

F

Okay, I'm a total newb. I'm not sure if this has been discussed or if it even is an issue. Is there a way to save the data from the trip computer? Every time I start the car, the trip computer resets itself. Just wondering if there is a setting I'm missing somewhere. Thanks for an awesome mod.

F

it has been discussed before and no one has figured out yet how to do it,

Hello Can anyone post a quick howto for using this mod on EU units? I see there was a message about getting the TMC in Europe to work, anything else (like taking out the MSN stuff and anything else we don't have).

Would be cool to have an IDT3.0 V3.1EU version!

next update will have an EU version with EU speedlimit signs and TMC shortcut instead of MSN, for now just use the IDT 3.0v3.1 and check the quote below for the TMC

When you change the following SYS.TXT lines:

[device]

type="PIONEER746EW" :arrow: **EW instead of UC, will enable TMC**

[interface]

skin="ui_pioneer"

default_day_color="COLORSCHEME~Pioneer Blue Day"

default_night_color="COLORSCHEME~Pioneer Blue Night"

tmc_events_icon_set="$tmc.spr" :arrow: **removing the 2 will use european style TMC event symbols*

small_tmc_events_icon_set="$smalltmc.spr" :arrow: **removing the 2 will use european style TMC event symbols*

show_kml_type=0

mapfontscale=200

Have fun

Jörg

for sure, one thing though

tmc_events_icon_set="$tmc.spr"     **removing the 2 will use european style TMC event symbols*
small_tmc_events_icon_set="$smalltmc.spr"     **removing the 2 will use european style TMC event symbols*

what do you mean 2?

If you compare to IDT's original SYS.TXT you will see there

tmc_events_icon_set="$tmc :arrow: 2.spr"

small_tmc_events_icon_set="$smalltmc :arrow: 2.spr"

the 2 points tu US style signs.

I hope that is clear now, any questions just ask

Hey IDT,

found this:

[map]

nightmode_dependent_backlight="0"

auto_nightmode="0"

[screen]

nightmode="0"

[power]

backlight_sync_with_OS=1

powermgm_state="0"

What do you think? Can't find my SD cards at the moment, otherwise would try myself

rgds

Jörg