AVIC411.com

IDT skin#1 v5.5 03/02/10 9download link to be updated)

I will

thanks alot

do I have to make any changes to setting_800_480.ui or navigetmap.ui and add tripcomputer_800_480.ui and tripcomputer.ui?

good thing you reminded me, just copy and paste the tripcomputer.ui from v3 to your v1

still no luck IDT, avic keeps freezing on startup :-(

can you do it for me from my last working data.zip?

now i know why, you don't have a tripcomputer.ui,

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will

thanks alot

do I have to make any changes to setting_800_480.ui or navigetmap.ui and add tripcomputer_800_480.ui and tripcomputer.ui?

good thing you reminded me, just copy and paste the tripcomputer.ui from v3 to your v1

do you just ant the tripcomp on the mapscreen opr also the tripcomputer page?

I will

thanks alot

ok, try this out

http://rapidshare.com/files/271895094/DATAeditedTRIP.zip.html

Hello,

First time on this forum, sorry if newbie question or inputs...

I just installed your hack to my F900BT European version (without MSN) : it just rock great!

I have some minor troubles as :

- no TMC detected

- Speed panels are foregrounded by directions panel

- Sometimes, the 3D view is 90° oriented... I see the arrow from left side, not from rear.

Do you have any ideas how to solve these (especially the TMC issue)??

but everything elese is fine, and in french as my system is in french...

Thanks a lot, I will donate for this great job!

Franck

Hello,

First time on this forum, sorry if newbie question or inputs...

I just installed your hack to my F900BT European version (without MSN) : it just rock great!

I have some minor troubles as :

- no TMC detected

- Speed panels are foregrounded by directions panel

- Sometimes, the 3D view is 90° oriented... I see the arrow from left side, not from rear.

Do you have any ideas how to solve these (especially the TMC issue)??

but everything elese is fine, and in french as my system is in french...

Thanks a lot, I will donate for this great job!

Franck

for the TMC, open the sys.txt that's attached to the download and look for [device] PIONEER746EW

and on the type change it to

[device]
type="PIONEER746EW"

the reason for the turns restriction being on the same spot as the speedlimit is that when a signpost shows up it won't be blocking anything, and also, the turn restriction just kinda flashes or doesn't stay longer that's why i had it there,

FYI - a couple of things I have noticed, as well as a few questions:

- House numbers are always on the wrong side. How do you turn them off? It would be nice if they were a darker font closer to the "car', but that is just me being picky. (I like the way they were in the Maverickster Mod)

- The current actual location is at the front of the rear window of the red car in 2-d mode. It would be nice if the actual location was the front bumper of the red car.

- The trip computer is unreliable. It works for me no more than 25% of the time. After reading other posts, it sounds like that may be an AVIC issue... I really like this feature! Too bad it isn't reliable!

- Day/Night mode must be selected manually?

- Clock is hard to read in night mode

- Linear compass could be slightly bigger, or have different contrast - or I am getting old!

Sorry for being picky, but just wanted to leave feedback. I LOVE this mod - just want to make it better!

Jim

FYI - a couple of things I have noticed, as well as a few questions:

Jim

- House numbers are always on the wrong side. How do you turn them off? It would be nice if they were a darker font closer to the "car', but that is just me being picky. (I like the way they were in the Maverickster Mod)

what version are you using? someone already pointed it out and i have it fixed on v3.1

- The current actual location is at the front of the rear window of the red car in 2-d mode. It would be nice if the actual location was the front bumper of the red car.

that is because that is your accurate location, the bmp (in this case the car) is just being snapped to the road, it also means that map was not accurately drawn,

- The trip computer is unreliable. It works for me no more than 25% of the time. After reading other posts, it sounds like that may be an AVIC issue... I really like this feature! Too bad it isn't reliable!

still not sure why it's acting up on some and working flawless on others

- Day/Night mode must be selected manually?

not sure what you mean

- Clock is hard to read in night mode

- Linear compass could be slightly bigger, or have different contrast - or I am getting old!

i'll have it fixed on the next update

Sorry for being picky, but just wanted to leave feedback. I LOVE this mod - just want to make it better!

thanks for the feedback and i'll try to make it suit everyone's needs

do you just ant the tripcomp on the mapscreen opr also the tripcomputer page?

I would like to add the trip computer and the multiplan route mods into mine. I am using cmh's mod and it would be way too difficult for me to start with your mod.

So all I have to do is add the files above into my navigatemap_800_480.ui, add the bitmaps and add that file to a button in my navigatemap_800_480.ui file then just copy and paste the tripcomputer.ui?

I would also appreciate it if you could help me with adding the multiplan function, that is pretty awesome.

Thanks

I would like to add the trip computer and the multiplan route mods into mine. I am using cmh's mod and it would be way too difficult for me to start with your mod.

So all I have to do is add the files above into my navigatemap_800_480.ui, add the bitmaps and add that file to a button in my navigatemap_800_480.ui file then just copy and paste the tripcomputer.ui?

I would also appreciate it if you could help me with adding the multiplan function, that is pretty awesome.

Thanks

you also have to add two templates in template_800_480.ui and 2 more bmp's

for the multiplan option that would be a very hard thing to explain,

Thanks

you also have to add two templates in template_800_480.ui and 2 more bmp's

for the multiplan option that would be a very hard thing to explain,

I added the files into my navigatemap_800_480.ui.

Then I added the bitmaps you listed.

Then i copied tripcomputer.ui and tripcomputer_800_480.ui into my data.zip file.

What do I add this to """onrelease='run sc_tripresetrefresh, ui_NSEWtripcomp.show'""""?

and you are saying that i need to add something into my templates_800_480.ui file and 2 additional bitmaps, Please explain.

Thank you hate to be a pain