AVIC411.com

IDT skin#1 v5.5 03/02/10 9download link to be updated)

just waiting for a couple of checks to clear and my donation will be sent to you. hopefully that helps you out with your bricked unit seems like you really need it now. That sucks. Good luck with that. I am going to continue to mess around witht the trip computer later today. Thanks for all your help.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just waiting for a couple of checks to clear and my donation will be sent to you. hopefully that helps you out with your bricked unit seems like you really need it now. That sucks. Good luck with that. I am going to continue to mess around witht the trip computer later today. Thanks for all your help.

no prob

ok got the trip computer to work but have a minor issue. I would like the on screen icons to show up over the speed limit and elevation bitmap. Also how do I make them go away and display the map screen without the trip computer boxes? When i tap the current speed bitmap it doesn't hide. Thanks this is very nice.

post-29366-12872758821517_thumb.jpg

just tap the red arrow atop the trip computer to hide it. Coding is required to bring the trip computer image in front of speed/elevation bmp's....... IDT may need to chime in on that one

ok got the trip computer to work but have a minor issue. I would like the on screen icons to show up over the speed limit and elevation bitmap. Also how do I make them go away and display the map screen without the trip computer boxes? When i tap the current speed bitmap it doesn't hide. Thanks this is very nice.
just tap the red arrow atop the trip computer to hide it. Coding is required to bring the trip computer image in front of speed/elevation bmp's....... IDT may need to chime in on that one

Lower the "z" number for the speed limit and elevation sign to a lower value than the trip bmps. This way way they will be in the background and will show when hiding the trip bmps.

add this onrelease part of the button you're using for it to show up,

txtsprSpeed.hide, sprSpeed.hide

assuming that the text and the sprite you used have that name

for example,

;Current clocked speed/Trip computer 

from the example abov you'll see that the spr and bmp get's hidden onrelease of the button,

from the example abov you'll see that the spr and bmp get's hidden onrelease of the button,

this is the code I have:

;display current clocked speed/ Trip computer

here's how to make it work, see the item's i highlighted in red

you have to declare the text so that you can hide it,

Hey J,

when I press the target icon to add a speed trap, I then press the add speedcam buttom/icon.

After i add the cam and hit done it goes to the previous page as expected (shown here), on this page the return arrow goes again to the add cam page. I want it to return to the map at the view showing when i selected the cam (we can always hit the map button to go to our current gps position).

I can hit return on both pages a few times and it eventually goes back to the map view page (or just hit the map button).

this was the same for the previous release (3v3.1) also, but was correct for earlier releases. I really want to go back to the map view that i was viewing at the time i selected the target icon.

also, with 3.1, if i was using guidance, the return map view would be zoomed out to display almost my entire route. requiring me to hit the zoom 5-6 times to get back to a usable view. this still seems a little off in 3v3.5 but not like 3v3.1. hopefully you can help with this.

do you need anything to help get your unit back up and going (from the community)

post-834-12872758825612_thumb.jpg

you can't use this code

xxx template.

well i tried changing the text name in the navigatemap_800_480.ui file but I knew it wasn't that easy. I guess there is somewhere else that code is linked and I have no idea how to change it. I changed the code to this:

;Display Elevation

and now it doesn't work. Is there somewhere else I need to fix that text?

you can't use this code

xxx template.

well i tried changing the text name in the navigatemap_800_480.ui file but I knew it wasn't that easy. I guess there is somewhere else that code is linked and I have no idea how to change it. I changed the code to this:

;Display Elevation

and now it doesn't work. Is there somewhere else I need to fix that text?

you cant use the same name for the elevation and the speed, you have to declare the elevation as something different, lets say txtelvation and sprelevation or something like that, that's the reason it's not working

Hey J,

when I press the target icon to add a speed trap, I then press the add speedcam buttom/icon.

[attachment=0]DSC01981.JPG[/attachment]

After i add the cam and hit done it goes to the previous page as expected (shown here), on this page the return arrow goes again to the add cam page. I want it to return to the map at the view showing when i selected the cam (we can always hit the map button to go to our current gps position).

I can hit return on both pages a few times and it eventually goes back to the map view page (or just hit the map button).

this was the same for the previous release (3v3.1) also, but was correct for earlier releases. I really want to go back to the map view that i was viewing at the time i selected the target icon.

also, with 3.1, if i was using guidance, the return map view would be zoomed out to display almost my entire route. requiring me to hit the zoom 5-6 times to get back to a usable view. this still seems a little off in 3v3.5 but not like 3v3.1. hopefully you can help with this.

do you need anything to help get your unit back up and going (from the community)

thanks for pointing it out, i'll have it fixed as soon as i get my unit back