AVIC411.com

IDT skin#1 v5.5 03/02/10 9download link to be updated)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IDT,

First thanks for all the hard work. Your mods are great. I don't know if this is useful info on the TC problems everyone is having but, I have noticed that as long as I shut down my unit (F900) with the nav displayed the TC will work. If I shut it down with anything else on the display (XM, IPod, radio). The TC will not work.

not sure if that will help but they'll lose nothing by trying it

Love your mods IDT! However, curiosity got the best of me and I installed the Gurjon skin. It was WAY too complicated for me (good mod but too many options to choose from). Anyways, I have gone back to using yours but I can't seem to get your red car back in 3d mode. I have the blue arrow. What do I need to change to get the car image back? I thought I replaced all the files that the other skin had, but apparently not. Thanks for anyone's help. Again, your mod is the greatest!!

the car images are still there and you just have to rename them to daycar.bmp and nightcar.bmp in the common folder,

Hi, I use the mod recently IDT3.5euro. Your work is really great.

I noticed 2 problems:

- Can not select the speed for the addition of a MobileCam.

i will take a look at it again, ever since my mod for 2.0 i haven't been able to set any speed for it

- Adjustment "Audible Warning" does not remain in memory.

What are the lines of script to be added to correct this (I did not find myself).

Is it possible to add a "test" mode for spokenAlerte

thank's

speedcam.ui for Audible Warning :

i will take a look at it

..in the meantime, I do this to the files:

In the speedcam_800_480.ui------

;

; ***MPH Units_BW***

And in the common/speedcam.ui, I uncomment this:-----

SETFORMATTED_UNIT_TEXT txtSC_SpeedUnit "km/h"

I can at least set the cams to the correct US increments.

You are very welcome for the donation. I much rather give it to you because YOU have done so much more forALL OF US!!

Hey IDT,

you are faster programming than we can test :lol:

Some feedback on the 3.03.5 EU version anyhow:

1) I think I found the reason for the reboot at a certain location: It must have to do with the format setting for the coordinates in local settings. I choose a different one and no reboots anymore.

2) The problem with the 3D view sometimes not beeing direction up you can forget about this. When you press a softbutton in 3d it sometimes also sets the cursor, causing the Map to act weird when you go back to the map screen. Pressing the Map button solves this.

3) Thanks to give us the Arrow back, in my opinion much more precise than the car.

4) Thanks for the TMC button, very much appreciated

5) To be really honest, I like the colours and font size from the stock for the Navi direction, the 2 cofigurable fields and the 2 bottom lines much better, as I'm getting old they are much better to read then yours.

6) When in the route window, there are 2 simulation buttons at the bottom, but no show rout anymore

7) Speedcam warning not always correct.

Don't take these pionts as an offence, I could never do something like this, but do think it may save you some testing if i let you know.

good night

Jörg

Hey IDT,

you are faster programming than we can test :lol:

Some feedback on the 3.03.5 EU version anyhow:

Jörg

1) I think I found the reason for the reboot at a certain location: It must have to do with the format setting for the coordinates in local settings. I choose a different one and no reboots anymore.

i definitely have to try this one out

3) Thanks to give us the Arrow back, in my opinion much more precise than the car.

4) Thanks for the TMC button, very much appreciated

no prob

5) To be really honest, I like the colours and font size from the stock for the Navi direction, the 2 cofigurable fields and the 2 bottom lines much better, as I'm getting old they are much better to read then yours.

i'll figure out a way to be able to set different colors as per users preference

6) When in the route window, there are 2 simulation buttons at the bottom, but no show rout anymore

cou you post pics of this happening

7) Speedcam warning not always correct.

could you clarify what and when this is happening

Don't take these pionts as an offence, I could never do something like this, but do think it may save you some testing if i let you know.

like i've said before, it's you guys using the mod makes me fix bugs/implement request faster, i don't have a whole lot of time on my hands so without you guys i'm pretty much nothing, thanks a lot

I've had issues with 3.5 and 4.0

Both have to do with the schemes. My AVIC crashes when going from day to night or night to day, or when changing from one color scheme to the next. It just reboots. i'm going to try the 2 lines of code in the ui file of each scheme and see if that fixes it. Any other thoughts in case it does not?

Things were working fine in 3.2, and I delete the whole save data folder (only 2 stored favorites) before each install.

Both have to do with the schemes. My AVIC crashes when going from day to night or night to day, or when changing from one color scheme to the next. It just reboots. i'm going to try the 2 lines of code in the ui file of each scheme and see if that fixes it. Any other thoughts in case it does not?

Things were working fine in 3.2, and I delete the whole save data folder (only 2 stored favorites) before each install.

are you using the schemes attached to the download? i'm just trying to narrow it down to what might be causing it

are you using the schemes attached to the download? i'm just trying to narrow it down to what might be causing it

Copying the whole download to the SD (including the schemes) and installing after deleting the saved folder contents.