AVIC411.com

IDT skin#1 v5.5 03/02/10 9download link to be updated)

yes they are... but maybe they are just not added on the maps ... i added on of the known cams and that one comes up everytime im near it .. but besides that nothing else shows up

do you have the speedcam.txtfile?

oh my bad , most likely i dont . im just running the 3.0 with the added v4 BETA.

where can i get that TXTfile? and where do i add it. i just check inside my My Flash Disk\APL2\iGo\CONTENT\speedcam ,and the only file there is "SpeedcamUpdates.spud"

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes they are... but maybe they are just not added on the maps ... i added on of the known cams and that one comes up everytime im near it .. but besides that nothing else shows up

do you have the speedcam.txtfile?

oh my bad , most likely i dont . im just running the 3.0 with the added v4 BETA.

where can i get that TXTfile? and where do i add it. i just check inside my My Flash Disk\APL2\iGo\CONTENT\speedcam ,and the only file there is "SpeedcamUpdates.spud"

here you go ftp://buckeyecollision.us

Hello,

I just ried your last beta version and :

- thanks for reducing the lan signpost, very appreciated to see everything in one eye look

- when lane indications are on, no more speedcam (I see screen 3 but no pop up like screen 1 for the speed camera ; but i can hear the voice and the sound (if on as it doesn't keep this in memory)

here are the first report, I'm gonna send you more later...

Franck

Hello,

I just ried your last beta version and :

- thanks for reducing the lan signpost, very appreciated to see everything in one eye look

- when lane indications are on, no more speedcam (I see screen 3 but no pop up like screen 1 for the speed camera ; but i can hear the voice and the sound (if on as it doesn't keep this in memory)

here are the first report, I'm gonna send you more later...

Franck

thanks

Thanks so much for the modding IDT. You are doing a great service to the community. I just put in your mod last Friday and took a trip to Missouri from Ohio and it performed flawlessly. I just have one question. Is there any way to change the text colors of the clock and other text that is black and yellow? I really like the blue and white that is with the stock firmware.

Thanks!

Rick

Thanks so much for the modding IDT. You are doing a great service to the community. I just put in your mod last Friday and took a trip to Missouri from Ohio and it performed flawlessly. I just have one question. Is there any way to change the text colors of the clock and other text that is black and yellow? I really like the blue and white that is with the stock firmware.

Thanks!

Rick

i'm going to try and have a color settings, i know it's a long shot but i will try