AVIC411.com

IDT skin#1 v5.5 03/02/10 9download link to be updated)

IDT

When I`m in Navi mode and will click on "route menu" and then "load route" I have this error, any fix for that

18287173.th.jpg

could you check out the error message as i can't reproduce this

still there I`m using IDT3.0v1 - no big deal, I dont even use this option was just playing around abd this came up

11963031.th.jpg

56587116.th.jpg

73074633.th.jpg

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IDT

When I`m in Navi mode and will click on "route menu" and then "load route" I have this error, any fix for that

18287173.th.jpg

could you check out the error message as i can't reproduce this

still there I`m using IDT3.0v1 - no big deal, I dont even use this option was just playing around abd this came up

11963031.th.jpg

56587116.th.jpg

73074633.th.jpg

i'll check it out later

I changed commonlib.dll, branding.zip and added the cache text and the TC started to work. I don't check it every time I drive so it could be a co-inkidink. I'll let you know if it stays running after a few days.

let me know how it goes

it turned out to be a coincidence... I'm still playing with street labels, I'll let you know if anything changes with the TC. I still wonder if there is a 'write command' or 'save folder' for TC data. I would think that in systems using IGO 8.3 that have it as part of the software suite, it would save the trip data somewhere in case of power loss or system reboot. My Garmin Zumo does that. (not IGO)

I changed commonlib.dll, branding.zip and added the cache text and the TC started to work. I don't check it every time I drive so it could be a co-inkidink. I'll let you know if it stays running after a few days.

let me know how it goes

it turned out to be a coincidence... I'm still playing with street labels, I'll let you know if anything changes with the TC. I still wonder if there is a 'write command' or 'save folder' for TC data. I would think that in systems using IGO 8.3 that have it as part of the software suite, it would save the trip data somewhere in case of power loss or system reboot. My Garmin Zumo does that. (not IGO)

Please keep me informed, my trip computer worked once and hasn't since. My signal is always excellent.

IDT,

First thanks for all the hard work. Your mods are great. I don't know if this is useful info on the TC problems everyone is having but, I have noticed that as long as I shut down my unit (F900) with the nav displayed the TC will work. If I shut it down with anything else on the display (XM, IPod, radio). The TC will not work.

Love your mods IDT! However, curiosity got the best of me and I installed the Gurjon skin. It was WAY too complicated for me (good mod but too many options to choose from). Anyways, I have gone back to using yours but I can't seem to get your red car back in 3d mode. I have the blue arrow. What do I need to change to get the car image back? I thought I replaced all the files that the other skin had, but apparently not. Thanks for anyone's help. Again, your mod is the greatest!!

Hi, I use the mod recently IDT3.5euro. Your work is really great.

I noticed 2 problems:

- Can not select the speed for the addition of a MobileCam.

- Adjustment "Audible Warning" does not remain in memory.

What are the lines of script to be added to correct this (I did not find myself).

Is it possible to add a "test" mode for spokenAlerte

thank's

speedcam.ui for Audible Warning :

runif vSpeedWarning "0" 'sldSWC_Sound.set "Disabled"'

else_runif vspdcamsoundtype 2 'rg_audiblewarning.set "Full"'

UPDATE;

the reason why i have this on beta is that i have no way to try out speed camera and signpost showing at the same time as there's no signpost in my area, i just want to confirm that the speedcamera hides and shows a different speed camera on highways that has signpost, please refer to picture below,

pionee12.jpg

instead of the above picture with the signpost covering the speedcamera warning it should look like the pictures #1 and #3 combined

other than that eveything is working as they should

-----return button on plan mode screen onlongclick will return to map screen

-----added elevation sign on map screen

-----on/off setting for elevation sign

-----added lane guidance option

-----on/off setting for lane guidance

-----reduced the size of the signpost

-----when signpost and speed camera are valid, speed camera warning box hides and a simple speed camera warning sign shows

-----more visible route information

i will post EU and MSN version as soon as someone has confirmed that the signpost and camera are all working as they should

1) first off this is not an auto installer,

2)extract files and transfer all files to a freshly formatted SD card

3)this already has testmode file so no need to add anything else

4)insert SD to unit,

5)boot up unit

***if this is your first time,PLEASE BACK UP YOUR FILES

6) copy DATA.ZIP, SYS.TXT, and DS-DIGI file to igo folder

7) to add a different scheme, add the contents of scheme folder to MYFLASHDISK\APL2\IGO\CONTENT\SCHEME

**IT'S MANDATORY TO DELETE THE SAVE FILES, it's in My Flash Disk\USER\UserData\iGo\save, everything should be deleted except for favourites.dat if you have it

8) once done copying turn off the unit, remove sd card and then turn unit on,

any comments, suggestions are welcome, i need more than one set of eyes to get this thing going

any donations thru paypal are very much appreciated http://juliusniiya@yahoo.com

here's the lnik ftp://avic:avic-411@buckeyecollision.us/illdietrying/IDT%203.0/

post-26677-12872758873761_thumb.jpg

post-26677-12872758874065_thumb.jpg