AVIC411.com

IDT skin#1 v5.5 03/02/10 9download link to be updated)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, I have not tested the "mod v4beta" I expect the Euro version ;-).

I would like to permanently display "currentSpeed" and the "Elevation", I can not find the proper parameter (visiblemodel=)

add this to your visblemodel

&gps.valid 

that would make it appear on screen with or without route as long as you have a gps signal and the settings are turned on,

thank you but in your code (v3.5)

;Current clocked speed/Trip computer

this (& gps.valid) is already in your code, however, only appears in the currentSpeed free navigation, not navigation with route.

Have you a solution to that.

just use

gps.valid

instead of having

!navigation.has_route&[b]gps.valid[/b]

Dude - this version rocks! I love the fact that the road signs are smaller and that you moved them over so that the clock is still visible. My only minor complaint is that the clock is hard to read in the nighttime scheme.

I look forward to the MSN version. Hopefully someone will figure out how to make the trip-comp work consistently.

Thanks again.

Jim

Dude - this version rocks! I love the fact that the road signs are smaller and that you moved them over so that the clock is still visible.

I look forward to the MSN version. Thanks again.

Jim

My only minor complaint is that the clock is hard to read in the nighttime scheme.

i'm currently working on that

Hopefully someone will figure out how to make the trip-comp work consistently.

another user suggested that if you you shut down your car don't leave it on the navi screen and it works for him every single time, i can't say that this solution works but it's worth a try

another user suggested that if you you shut down your car don't leave it on the navi screen and it works for him every single time, i can't say that this solution works but it's worth a try

Nah - that doesn't work for me. I usually shut down on my XM screen. I can tell you that it ALWAYS works the first time after copying the files over in test mode. I'm not sure if that is any help - but thought I'd mention it.

Hey IDT-

This makes me want to ask... do you have the modified carver DLL file installed on you system to remove the warning nag? I wonder if that could be causing some of these tripcomp issues?

Hey IDT-

This makes me want to ask... do you have the modified carver DLL file installed on you system to remove the warning nag? I wonder if that could be causing some of these tripcomp issues?

i was thinking about it too, i don't have it installed as i don't mind pressing th ok screen,