AVIC411.com

IDT skin#1 v5.5 03/02/10 9download link to be updated)

I've had issues with 3.5 and 4.0

Both have to do with the schemes. My AVIC crashes when going from day to night or night to day' date=' or when changing from one color scheme to the next. It just reboots. i'm going to try the 2 lines of code in the ui file of each scheme and see if that fixes it. Any other thoughts in case it does not?

Things were working fine in 3.2, and I delete the whole save data folder (only 2 stored favorites) before each install.[/quote']

are you using the schemes attached to the download? i'm just trying to narrow it down to what might be causing it

Copying the whole download to the SD (including the schemes) and installing after deleting the saved folder contents.

what two lines are you planning on fixing?

anyone else having the same problem?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I use the mod recently IDT3.5euro. Your work is really great.

I noticed 2 problems:

- Can not select the speed for the addition of a MobileCam.

i will take a look at it again, ever since my mod for 2.0 i haven't been able to set any speed for it

how can I fix this problem?

- Adjustment "Audible Warning" does not remain in memory.

thank's

i will take a look at it

how can I fix this problem?

in advance, thank's :wink:

In version 4, is it possible to have the speed and elevation at all times (no mod browsing and navigation).

The new radar warning no longer displays the distance to radar? is it possible to add this to the final version?

1) i will have to take a look at it first, there are two line in the speedcam.ui under st_speedcam

runif vTmp 1 'txtSC_SpeedValueMI.HIDE, txtSC_SpeedUnitMI.HIDE, txtSC_Speed.HIDE, hscSC_Speed.HIDE, txtSC_SpeedValue.HIDE,  txtSC_SpeedUnit.HIDE, txtSC_SpeedNo.HIDE'
	runif vTmp 4 'txtSC_SpeedValueMI.HIDE, txtSC_SpeedUnitMI.HIDE, txtSC_Speed.HIDE, hscSC_Speed.HIDE, txtSC_SpeedValue.HIDE, txtSC_SpeedUnit.HIDE, txtSC_SpeedNo.HIDE'

commenting them out will show the options for speed setting on mobile camera but the problem there is even if you have the speed setting for it it would not show the proper display on the speedcam warning box and it would not say the spoken alert

2) haven't looked at it yet

Hey IDT,

I really can't tell with the emulator, but does the current speed sign stay visible without being enroute to a specific location. Meaning can I just travel around and notice the current speed at a glance. Thx, also loving the mod so far. :D

it's not visible with a route,if you're just navigating it should show up, the reason why it's not showing up on the emulator is because we don't have a gps signal while using it

When is the elevation sign supposed to show?

I noticed this code in the navmap.ui:

;	runif vIDTelevate "1" 'ui_IDT_elevation.show'
;	else_run 'ui_IDT_elevation.hide'

..ain't gonna work or supposed not to work for now?

In the meantime I have this in MY version in the navmap_800_480:

;Altimeter
               ;

Thanx,

Bud

that is for v3.5 right, i had it all set up for 3.5 but then i messed up my unit and was not able to fully try it out so i just commented it out, all that is now ready in v4

anyone else having the same problem?

everything is going A O K.... no problem like always .

the only thing is when i come up to known speedcams nothing comes up on the screen. i guess they're just not on the maps.

are the settings turned on?

yes they are... but maybe they are just not added on the maps ... i added on of the known cams and that one comes up everytime im near it .. but besides that nothing else shows up