AVIC411.com

IDT skin#1 v5.5 03/02/10 9download link to be updated)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey IDT,

sorry to bother you with this, but you seem to be the man to ask a question like this:

Is it possible to get rid of the caller ID Pop up while on a call? We do not have voice dial here in Europe and no matter how you start a call (dial from contacts, dialpad or phone) you get the pop up which blocks the whole unit and all keys.

In my opinion this is one of the most annoying things in the software, as if you are on a longer call, you have no chance to monitor traffic messages, enter a new destination if told so on the phone and so on.

I appreciate some people might like to see the caller ID so the most useful thing would be to have it go away after the call was accepted.

Thanks for your opinion if this is possible

Jörg

@ill.die.trying

1)extract the data.zip

2)go to data/ui_pioneer/common folder

3)rename daycar.bmp to daycar2.bmp,

4)rename nightcar.bmp to nightcar2.bmp

5)rename daycar.bmp1 to daycar.bmp

6)rename nightcar.bmp1 to nightcar.bmp

7)rezip the data folder and you're done

In this folder, i find daycar.bmp, nightcar.bmp, but no daycar.bmp1 and nightcar.bpm1

where is my error?

thank

I try the V4 beta today

@ill.die.trying

1)extract the data.zip

2)go to data/ui_pioneer/common folder

3)rename daycar.bmp to daycar2.bmp,

4)rename nightcar.bmp to nightcar2.bmp

5)rename daycar.bmp1 to daycar.bmp

6)rename nightcar.bmp1 to nightcar.bmp

7)rezip the data folder and you're done

In this folder, i find daycar.bmp, nightcar.bmp, but no daycar.bmp1 and nightcar.bpm1

where is my error?

thank

I try the V4 beta today

its daycar1.bmp not daycar.bmp1 , that was an error on my part

thought about that as well, just looks nicer imo

I think you have just to change this setting in sys.txt but haven't tried yet.

[3d]

show_guidance_arrows=1

show_guidance_strip=0

Jörg

tested it and works you can do the same in the 2D section of SYS.txt

Jörg

show_guidance_arrows=1 ;setting it to 0 will turn off the grayish arro

show_guidance_strip=0 ;setting it to 1 will use the guidance strip

4801734.jpg

Using this image is the guidance strip the dark orange line and the guidance arrow the light yellow arrow? I am confused by the above when it says "grayish arrow".

thought about that as well, just looks nicer imo

I think you have just to change this setting in sys.txt but haven't tried yet.

[3d]

show_guidance_arrows=1

show_guidance_strip=0

Jörg

tested it and works you can do the same in the 2D section of SYS.txt

Jörg

show_guidance_arrows=1 ;setting it to 0 will turn off the grayish arro

show_guidance_strip=0 ;setting it to 1 will use the guidance strip

4801734.jpg

Using this image is the guidance strip the dark orange line and the guidance arrow the light yellow arrow? I am confused by the above when it says "grayish arrow".

the guidance strip is the light yellow arrow, the guidance arrow is not in the picture

IDT,

quick question ? I'm still running 3.0 v4beta , everything was working And fine STILL is but I noticed that as soon as I add the speedcam.txt file boot time was much slower , streets on nav show up later then before . Everything is pretty much perfect but them to items . Any reason it might of got slower? I restarted the unit to see if that helped but it stayed the same .

the first time you add a speedcam.txt file the boot time would take longer as the text file gets converted to a spud file that the unit can read, although after that the boot up should remain the same, try deleting the save folder and see if that helps

once agian IDT thanks again , I deleted everything in the save folder and everything is back to normal . Thanks again for your hard work in always fixing our issues

I have a AVIC F90BT running 3.0 I downloaded your version 4 Beta and have found the following:

1. The elevation sign is stuck at 0.2 feet.

2. The 3D view shows no street names at all. I can turn on Overview and get some side streets but not near what I had before. I can go to the 2D view and get no names either but if I touch the map any where and stop the "flow" while moving I get street names.

Nice work tho despite these minor issues. Any thoughts on my issues? I will definitely send a donation, please provide your paypal addy, I must have missed it.

Vic

I have a AVIC F90BT running 3.0 I downloaded your version 4 Beta and have found the following:

1. The elevation sign is stuck at 0.2 feet.

2. The 3D view shows no street names at all. I can turn on Overview and get some side streets but not near what I had before. I can go to the 2D view and get no names either but if I touch the map any where and stop the "flow" while moving I get street names.

Nice work tho despite these minor issues. Any thoughts on my issues? I will definitely send a donation, please provide your paypal addy, I must have missed it.

Vic

1)i will take a look at it

juliusniiya@yahoo.com is my paypal