AVIC411.com

IDT skin#1 v5.5 03/02/10 9download link to be updated)

another user suggested that if you you shut down your car don't leave it on the navi screen and it works for him every single time, i can't say that this solution works but it's worth a try

Nah - that doesn't work for me. I usually shut down on my XM screen. I can tell you that it ALWAYS works the first time after copying the files over in test mode. I'm not sure if that is any help - but thought I'd mention it.

+1

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

with this parameter :

visiblemodel="!navigation.has_route&gps.valid"

current speed show only free nav but not appear in itenerary nav?!

What parameter to use to see the speed at all times?

What are the functions of the following parameters:

!navigation.has_route
navigation.has_route
navigation.distance_to_manuver.valid
!ui.vFullScreenCockpit
ui.vFullScreenCockpit

thank's

edit : it's ok, for permanent show, param is directly gps.valid

Thanks IDT for your great mods, especially for euro versions, which surely cause you lot of extra work! I will soon send you some cash for all your hard work. Your mod is nearly perfect, there's only two things I'm missing from your mods (I can propably add these by myself too): house numbers and different type of arrow showing route when navigating.

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=26379&start=30

House number view in this mod is really useful, so maybe you will add similar function to your mod, too? Also, I tried this mod on my AVIC and although route arrow in screenshots of that thread is similar with route arrow in your mod, route arrow looked like this in my AVIC:

4801734.jpg

So I'm wondering how to change route arrow to look like that?

That example picture I posted is not from my avic, just example to show what type of route arrow I had with Sven's mod.

another user suggested that if you you shut down your car don't leave it on the navi screen and it works for him every single time, i can't say that this solution works but it's worth a try

Hey IDT-

This makes me want to ask... do you have the modified carver DLL file installed on you system to remove the warning nag? I wonder if that could be causing some of these tripcomp issues?

i was thinking about it too, i don't have it installed as i don't mind pressing th ok screen,

My TC was frozen with both .dlls. I'll try the nav screen reboots. I also +1 that the TC seems to work fine the 1st time out of testmode.

I started up this morning on the NAV screen, TC was not working. GPS location was also off, according to the map I was going cross country, making my own road! Then it finally snapped back onto the road, and the TC instantly started to work.

I think the TC issues are related to the headunit getting a solid GPS lock at the beginning. But then again, I've had times driving down the road, GPS is right on, and TC isnt working, so who knows... :?

IDT,

Just tested your V4 version and it works almost perfect for myon a EU version, just found one thing that looks like a problem for me or EU version.

When i add you install files(tested also V3 yesterday) and i come near a cam i got no popup that iám near one.

If a add manualy a cam there is no problem i get a nice warning popup.

Could it me that is US version a othere sort of cam files are used?

As when i use the mod from diaftia it working al oke.

Are other users from the folow device have same problem as me?

[device]

type="PIONEER746EW"

Regards Jelte

I started up this morning on the NAV screen, TC was not working. GPS location was also off, according to the map I was going cross country, making my own road! Then it finally snapped back onto the road, and the TC instantly started to work.

I think the TC issues are related to the headunit getting a solid GPS lock at the beginning. But then again, I've had times driving down the road, GPS is right on, and TC isnt working, so who knows... :?

This glitch was new for me too yesterday. Only the gps seemed to be tracking but it put me a couple of streets over and tried to follow them. It went away after a few minutes. I'm still on the 3.0v3 IDT though so it may have been solar flares or something... :-)

IDT,

Just tested your V4 version and it works almost perfect for myon a EU version, just found one thing that looks like a problem for me or EU version.

When i add you install files(tested also V3 yesterday) and i come near a cam i got no popup that iám near one.

If a add manualy a cam there is no problem i get a nice warning popup.

Could it me that is US version a othere sort of cam files are used?

As when i use the mod from diaftia it working al oke.

Are other users from the folow device have same problem as me?

[device]

type="PIONEER746EW"

Regards Jelte

got it fixed, what happened was when i created a script to hide the bug speedcam warning box and show the small speedcam warning box when there is signpost it just keeps running the script even if there is no signpost, i'm currently working on having the speedcamera warning box to switch from big to small when signpost is available

thought about that as well, just looks nicer imo

I think you have just to change this setting in sys.txt but haven't tried yet.

[3d]

show_guidance_arrows=1

show_guidance_strip=0

Jörg

tested it and works you can do the same in the 2D section of SYS.txt

Jörg

show_guidance_arrows=1 ;setting it to 0 will turn off the grayish arro

show_guidance_strip=0 ;setting it to 1 will use the guidance strip