AVIC411.com

IDT skin#1 v5.5 03/02/10 9download link to be updated)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4)add this script to whatever bmp you want to act as your button for your onmap tripcomputer

onrelease='run sc_tripresetrefresh, ui_NSEWtripcomp.show'

5)add this script to whatever bmp you want to act as your button for your tripcomputer screen

onrelease='nextstate ST_TRIPCOMPUTER'

and you're done, let me know how it goes,

I finished adding everything just not sure what icons to use for steps 4 and 5. What icons did you add step 4 and step 5 to in your navigatemap_800_480.ui file? I looked through it but cant find the reference.

I added both trip on map and on screen to the "road name picture" so on click I have onmap comp trip and on long click onscreen comp trip

;road name picture

works great IDT

add this at the end of the script, just before the > sign

noreleaseonlongclick

Like This:

;road name picture

onrelease='run sc_tripresetrefresh, ui_NSEWtripcomp.show' onlongclick='nextstate ST_TRIPCOMPUTER'noreleaseonlongclick>

4)add this script to whatever bmp you want to act as your button for your onmap tripcomputer

onrelease='run sc_tripresetrefresh, ui_NSEWtripcomp.show'

5)add this script to whatever bmp you want to act as your button for your tripcomputer screen

onrelease='nextstate ST_TRIPCOMPUTER'

and you're done, let me know how it goes,

I finished adding everything just not sure what icons to use for steps 4 and 5. What icons did you add step 4 and step 5 to in your navigatemap_800_480.ui file? I looked through it but cant find the reference.

4) i'm using the current speedlimit BMP as a button

5) i added an option in the settings menu

I added both trip on map and on screen to the "road name picture" so on click I have onmap comp trip and on long click onscreen comp trip

;road name picture

works great IDT

add this at the end of the script, just before the > sign

noreleaseonlongclick

Like This:

;road name picture

onrelease='run sc_tripresetrefresh, ui_NSEWtripcomp.show' onlongclick='nextstate ST_TRIPCOMPUTER'noreleaseonlongclick>

just have a space between

Like This:

;road name picture

Like This:

onrelease='run sc_tripresetrefresh, ui_NSEWtripcomp.show' onlongclick='nextstate ST_TRIPCOMPUTER' noreleaseonlongclick>

Like This:

;road name picture

Like This:

onrelease='run sc_tripresetrefresh, ui_NSEWtripcomp.show' onlongclick='nextstate ST_TRIPCOMPUTER' noreleaseonlongclick>

yes

Like This:

;road name picture

Like This:

yes

it doesnt work with this line on the end , showing an error at startup, works great without it

trip computer didn't work. I think it has to do with the code in CMH's file since he has a shortcut to TMC when you hit the little road sign. That is where I want the trip computer onmap. Attached is the code in the file:

;road name picture

;road name picture, searchmap

;route name and housenumber(next and the third road name)

I want use the road name pic but it is being used for TMC and thus the conflict. I tried to just replace with that code and I get a constant reboot.

you have made this thing a joy to use... I really appreciate it (wont discuss audio on F500BT speedcam...LOL)

I dont understand why pioneer doesnt see such improvements as way increase interest and sales

thanks J for being a member here

sent more $$$......... couple days ago... you get it?

got it bro, thanks for the donation