AVIC411.com

IDT skin#1 v5.5 03/02/10 9download link to be updated)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IDT

I`m gonna atempt put trip comp on my 3.0v1 again...

Can you tell me what files I should make changes?

before you proceed, why not use the latest version and just comment out the stuffs you dont want?

make sense but I made some small changes on 3.0 myself too, plus on last 3v3 I dont like how the shortcuts geting smaler after you press them or they are fade it, also for some reason seems like respond of unit is much slower

I find multidraw and the POI function usless for me , that why I`m trying to tweek the simple but great 3v1

IDT

I`m gonna atempt put trip comp on my 3.0v1 again...

Can you tell me what files I should make changes?

before you proceed, why not use the latest version and just comment out the stuffs you dont want?

make sense but I made some small changes on 3.0 myself too, plus on last 3v3 I dont like how the shortcuts geting smaler after you press them or they are fade it, also for some reason seems like respond of unit is much slower

I find multidraw and the POI function usless for me , that why I`m trying to tweek the simple but great 3v1

i see,

add this on your navigatemap_800_480.ui

;Trip computer controls

add this on your desired button,

onrelease='run sc_tripresetrefresh, ui_NSEWtripcomp.show'

add this following bmps to your 800_480 folder

IDT_tripcompbg.bmp
IDT_tripcompcontbg.bmp
IDT_triphide.bmp#2
IDT_tripcompcont_pause.bmp
IDT_tripcompcont_resume.bmp

let me know how it goes

i see,

add this on your navigatemap_800_480.ui

;Trip computer controls

add this on your desired button,

onrelease='run sc_tripresetrefresh, ui_NSEWtripcomp.show'

add this following bmps to your 800_480 folder

IDT_tripcompbg.bmp
IDT_tripcompcontbg.bmp
IDT_triphide.bmp#2
IDT_tripcompcont_pause.bmp
IDT_tripcompcont_resume.bmp

let me know how it goes

I will

thanks alot

do I have to make any changes to setting_800_480.ui or navigetmap.ui and add tripcomputer_800_480.ui and tripcomputer.ui?

Well I got v3.1 (latest, MSN) installed on my F90BT. I've also copied over building files now twice, first from TA 2008.10, and now from my old Avic 2.0 setup (whatever version those were, 2008.04 maybe?). I get no buildings visible at all other than landmarks. I've got the worldwide license, plus the one that came with the 3.0 software. Seems like for whatever reason, my unit isnt liking the worldwide license. Need to figure this out as I miss seeing the buildings.

Trip computer: wow is this erratic to start up. I literally have to use a toothpick and click on a specific part of the speed sign to make it show up. If I use my finger I get the tilt settings. Need to do more testing all around, but I do really like the new features!

Well I got v3.1 (latest, MSN) installed on my F90BT. I've also copied over building files now twice, first from TA 2008.10, and now from my old Avic 2.0 setup (whatever version those were, 2008.04 maybe?). I get no buildings visible at all other than landmarks. I've got the worldwide license, plus the one that came with the 3.0 software. Seems like for whatever reason, my unit isnt liking the worldwide license. Need to figure this out as I miss seeing the buildings.

Trip computer: wow is this erratic to start up. I literally have to use a toothpick and click on a specific part of the speed sign to make it show up. If I use my finger I get the tilt settings. Need to do more testing all around, but I do really like the new features!

for the buildings try the asbis license, you can find that on my previous 2.0 download

for the tripcomp shortcut, that was my bad as it was only the background that i had as a button, it will be fixed on the next one

for the buildings try the asbis license, you can find that on my previous 2.0 download

for the tripcomp shortcut, that was my bad as it was only the background that i had as a button, it will be fixed on the next one

Ok, got the license out of that and will try it shortly. I remember on 2.0 firmware I must have had 10-15 license files running in it, but I dont have all of those anymore and didnt feel like searching on here to find them. Glad it was in your 2.9 version file!

On the trip computer, I was able to bring it up again when I was just out driving (not in a route). It showed current speed, but all the other fields were 0 values. You dont have to be in an active route for this to work do you? I've noticed that mine has been very erratic like that, sometimes its 0's other times it works, and doesnt seem to matter which mod I use. Maybe its just something wrong with my radio...

*edit* That asbis license did the trick! Full buildings again! :D Now I just need to get the newer branding.zip installed and mess with the translucency of the icons.

On the trip computer, I was able to bring it up again when I was just out driving (not in a route). It showed current speed, but all the other fields were 0 values. You dont have to be in an active route for this to work do you? I've noticed that mine has been very erratic like that, sometimes its 0's other times it works, and doesnt seem to matter which mod I use. Maybe its just something wrong with my radio...

I have had this same problem as well with the trip computer

Ok, got the license out of that and will try it shortly. I remember on 2.0 firmware I must have had 10-15 license files running in it, but I dont have all of those anymore and didnt feel like searching on here to find them. Glad it was in your 2.9 version file!

On the trip computer, I was able to bring it up again when I was just out driving (not in a route). It showed current speed, but all the other fields were 0 values. ...

i just added the asbis license and the building files and the buildings showed up,

You dont have to be in an active route for this to work do you? I've noticed that mine has been very erratic like that, sometimes its 0's other times it works, and doesnt seem to matter which mod I use. Maybe its just something wrong with my radio

you just have to have a signal

I will

thanks alot

do I have to make any changes to setting_800_480.ui or navigetmap.ui and add tripcomputer_800_480.ui and tripcomputer.ui?

good thing you reminded me, just copy and paste the tripcomputer.ui from v3 to your v1

still no luck IDT, avic keeps freezing on startup :-(

can you do it for me from my last working data.zip?

I will

thanks alot

good thing you reminded me, just copy and paste the tripcomputer.ui from v3 to your v1

still no luck IDT, avic keeps freezing on startup :-(

can you do it for me from my last working data.zip?

i'll try doing it later