AVIC411.com

3.0 Retail, Official, Legit install experience

Has anyone done this legit update on a modded system.

I have cmh's all in one mod installed and I'd like to know if anyone has updated on top of this.

I had cmh's all-in-one also.

Invalid Device Number for me as well.

I have the CMH mod installed before applying SD card #1. Not sure if that may be a common thread here.

Maybe we have to have registered our devices with Pioneer first? I never did that.

ANNOYED

I never registered mine with Pioneer either.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question.. I'm new here and just got my F700BT - Can someone point me to the place to get this Official Legit installation ?

Also do you need to pay for it or is it free ?

Call me crazy but wouldn't the pioneerelectronics.com website be a good place to start haha? I am confused how you found this website, and didnt find Pioneer's?

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/ ... CNSD-100FM

Call me crazy but wouldn't the pioneerelectronics.com website be a good place to start haha? I am confused how you found this website, and didnt find Pioneer's?

I didnt look on the USA site.. Reason being i'm from the UK and was looking on the .co.uk site of which there doesnt seem to be a "store" section - correct me if im wrong. :)

My next question is, is there a store section on the UK site that ive not seen and if not will this USA version work on my UK model F700BT ?

Hope someone can help :?

I didnt look on the USA site.. Reason being i'm from the UK and was looking on the .co.uk site of which there doesnt seem to be a "store" section - correct me if im wrong. :)

My next question is, is there a store section on the UK site that ive not seen and if not will this USA version work on my UK model F700BT ?

Hope someone can help :?

Well you didn't specify that, guess we assumed you were from the u.s.

bobD - It works ok here using IE8, Firefox and Opera in XP Pro.

Try closing your browser, clearing all cookies and cache and try it again.. failing that try another browser like Firefox etc.

Session error is usually cache problem though imo.

Hi Rob,

You are right. It was Firefox . . . with IE no problem at all . .Glad I was wrong with Pioneer USA. . Thanks!

Bob