AVIC411.com

Has anyone found a good deal yet?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Norton Car Stereo. They have about 6 stores across North and South Carolina.

I called up Norton Car Stereo regarding the 110bt.

They told me they do not sell over the internet or mail order.

All purchases must be local.

Sucks for me.

Thanks for the info though.

r.

• 4 weeks later...
I got mine from 6th avenue electronics when they had their name-your-own-price sale for $1150, but now its been out of stock for a MONTH and i'm still waiting! I believe I ordered it on July 28th or something like that. Getting impatient, but def a good price.

Thanks for the heads up. I orderd mine September 7 and it's costing me $1148. I think that's well worth the price. I just put in $1100 to see what would happen and that's the counter offer they gave me. I'm guessing that's as low as they'll go. I got that, the MSN direct wire and the ipod wire and everything came out to $1267. It's supposed to get here tomorrow. I can't hardly wait. :D

i was going to say because that would of reduced me driving 1.5 hours to columbia to get a replacement lol.

O well road trip tomorrow when i get off of work, hopefully they just swap it out for a new one since i have only had it a day and the mechanism never worked on the front

that sucks.. i wonder if this is going to be a common problem with them?

If you are in Houston Stero Max off the SW Freeway (northbound)near hillcroft told me $1289 on the phone, I did not try to bargan with him but I am sure you could prob talk him down to $1200 or at least $1250 out the door. I know of another place selling it for $1100, they get their stuff from a distributor on Harwin but i don't think they are an authorized dealer though, but Stero Max IS an authorized dealer. If that does not matter to you let me know.