AVIC411.com

Best price??

I initially was going to get mine from 6ave (Brick and mortar store near me) but was told by the manager of the car audio department that if it is not professionally installed that there is no factory warranty on it. Their price in store was $1400+$95 tax. $1495 and no warranty. I went home and made an offer with an ebay store with good feedback. $1150 with a backup cam and 2GB flash drive. No tax, free shipping, will be here tomorrow. $350 of extra cash will more than pay for the MSN Tuner and subscription.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the unit in the other day from the ebay seller. It came very well packed and the unit was untouched and brand new. Definitely not a refurb or anything. No scratches or any signs near the screw holes that the thing was ever even opened or installed. Very happy to have the extra $350 in my pocket too. The unit is by far the best nav I have owned thus far.

Just purchased mine from ebay seller dis_sound for $1153 primarily due to their warranty. 1yr replacement. This is better than an authorized dealer since you're getting a direct swap for a new unit, instead of sending it out for repair.

Just purchased mine from ebay seller dis_sound for $1153 primarily due to their warranty. 1yr replacement. This is better than an authorized dealer since you're getting a direct swap for a new unit, instead of sending it out for repair.

I was just looking at them this morning... 100% feedback and the new "TOP-RATED SELLER" badge. Have you gotten it yet? Did it come with any additional goodies (flash drive, SD card, backup camera)? Let me know, I want to get one ordered this week.

Thanks, JR

• 2 months later...

Car Toys has the AVIC-z110bt on Amazon right now for $919.99 right now with free shipping. Now they are an internet authorized dealer, per Pioneer's website. So can you use the 200.00 rebate even though their website shows it for more? That would make it $719.99... That would be a great deal! :D

forget amazon.

Step 1:

http://www.cartoys.com/Default.cfm/p/Pi ... D_Player/#

Price match this site:

http://www.caraudioxperts.com/product_i ... ts_id=7677

when you get your email with the verification, pull up bing.com. click the shopping tab. search for avic z110bt. choose the cartoys site (this will get you 5% cash back from bing if you sign up).

and the purchase with your coupon code.

then submit your rebate with pioneer.

aprox: $600 + accessories.

can anyone find cheaper?