AVIC411.com

new maps //2009.6

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are the maps that are in the 3.0 update not the latest ones? This link is using RapidShare and unless you are not a premium member, it will take aproximately 1 year to download 1.6 GB of map info. Lol, new maps will be available then

One thing that is confusing to is that all parts have the exact same files in it so when you are extracting them into one location, they just overwrite the previous part. I tried this with the 2009.2 maps and the parts would not combine, they would just overwrite each other

it doesn't matter, igo will use whichever one is more updated,

Yeah, but the file name has to correspond to the script. So I take it that I will have to change all 56 file names, is that right? Or will it see the file name even though it has the dates etc. in the name?

it doesn't matter, igo will use whichever one is more updated,

Yeah, but the file name has to correspond to the script. So I take it that I will have to change all 56 file names is that right? Or will it see the file name even though it has the dates etc. in the name?

no, the way i see it is it has a file name written inside the file that igo looks at so it really doesn't matter, same thing with schemes, even though you change the .zip name it will use the name of the theme in the color.ini

OK, thanks for the quick reply. I will try installing the new maps tomorrow. Its going to take a while though because if the file names are different, then they will not overwrite the present ones and there is not enough room on the flash to have both map files. so I will have to cut and paste the original maps on to my flash drive and then install the 2009.6 maps on to my flash disk